View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 03:24 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusclown View Post
I may need to adjust some settings, but with my present setup it's only beeping when the screen is on even with the new version. But the program was already exactly what I needed. I searched and searched and couldn't find a countdown timer with a loop feature and you created one in a day. You are amazing! Thanks again!!
yeah I had a flaws in my code . the program calls the file after the timer is up , so you have to let the sound play once then you can put the device in standby . I should put the call command in the beginning .
This post has been thanked 2 times.