View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:05 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusclown View Post
elesbb - WOW!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I have no idea how you did that so quickly, but as far as I'm concerned you can remove the "in training" from the super genius in training. Thank you so much!!
ha I'm no where near horndoctors level (that's where I got "super genius" from lol) but a little bit of google and determination lead me in the right direction . however its not perfect , the timer stops when the device goes into standby . sorry about that . I'll look into fixing that and post an update !
This post has been thanked 1 times.