View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:56 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Sprint/HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7380 Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb
Quote:
Originally Posted by circusclown View Post
elesbb - WOW!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I have no idea how you did that so quickly, but as far as I'm concerned you can remove the "in training" from the super genius in training. Thank you so much!!
ha I'm no where near horndoctors level (that's where I got "super genius" from lol) but a little bit of google and determination lead me in the right direction . however its not perfect , the timer stops when the device goes into standby . sorry about that . I'll look into fixing that and post an update !
lol
I wouldn't have been able to do this. No way dude. Don't sell yourself short. You're the man of this thread.

Congratulations!

By the way, I have My Stopwatch and it has 6 seperate timers but obviously not enough for the OP.