PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: Adding the front camera to Sprint TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAmerican View Post
I placed the HD2 camera in the Touch Pro2. The only way to get the camera to work (in my limited understanding) is the HD2 camera driver, since the camera is from the HD2. I doubt this is the only thing needed to get this to work but it is worth a try. When I disabled the Touch Pro2's camera driver while the Touch Pro2 camera was in the device, I got the same error message as the HD2 camera.

Understood?
Oh, quite interesting!

Gonna flash my HD2 back to WinMo (other reason), what would i need to do to find the driver for the camera?

Old 07-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adding the front camera to Sprint TP2

it would be amazing to have a front camera !!!

why not just upgrade? because sprint won't let me. TP2 is the most advanced they will permit me to use.

for me its NOT $20 more a month. thats not how I see it. I see it as $2400 more of the next 10 years AND the taxes that would be added to that $2400 increase so more like $2600-$2800

for absolutely NOTHING I do not already have. with my pick 3 and google voice I already have unlimited calling and with garmin mobile xt I already have FAR superior GPS.

ie the new plans gives me NOTHING but less money in my pocket. really rankles me good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
front camera, mods, touch pro 2