PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: TP2 bar drops like iphone 4.. lol.

Your name says it all..

Old 07-17-2010, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Let's see a video for your proof.......... otherwise I call BS.
Yep it is all bs. Time for you to go smoke some more crack OP
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

we tried it on the incredible and eris...nothing happened. Signal was fine.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-17-2010, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
HAHAHAH! Apple has a very good point. The antennae issue is on ALL phones. I just made my TP2 do the same thing. Put you palm on the bottom part where the mic is and wrap your other palm on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. LOL. isheeps gonna get their revenge now that everyones aware all phone do it. Apple mistake was the location where the users touches is just on the wrong spot. Everyone try it on your tp2.
really? you put 2 palms on your phone and that like a apple iphone? thats pretty dumb. lol apple does it with one hand casually holding while talking. you walk around talking with two hands on your phone?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

just tried it,no effect i make most of my calls with a headset on so even if there was an effect,it wouldn't harm me. go back to rubbing on jobs' ass iFanboy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The fact that Apple went and dragged many other phone manufacturers into this is just plain shameful. All the people who blindly went and bought iPhone 4's now think that their defective device is just fine because other phones have the "same issue". There's a big difference between shielding an antenna and physically touching it. Once again, Apple blatantly lies to their customers and they eat it up like candy. At least RIM is pissed off and gonna do something about it.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Even tho you are va known troll I'll play along..

Really your tp2 has the same reception problem like the iphone 4? Like this iphone?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...XrVNeGzs&gl=US

Man you should consider taking it in.

Sent from my Evo using TapaTalk

Last edited by Rager02; 07-17-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
HAHAHAH! Apple has a very good point. The antennae issue is on ALL phones. I just made my TP2 do the same thing. Put you palm on the bottom part where the mic is and wrap your other palm on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. LOL. isheeps gonna get their revenge now that everyones aware all phone do it. Apple mistake was the location where the users touches is just on the wrong spot. Everyone try it on your tp2.
your a strange cookie

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 07-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

I am able to kill the signal on my Sprint TP2 by simply covering the top of the phone with my my pointer and middle finger of my right hand while holding the phone from the bottom half with my left pointer finger and thumb and palm facing the screen. I just have to put either two fingers on the top or my palm or something and wait a second or two and the signal disappears, I can replicate it but it doesnt work every single time and its honestly not a way I ever hold the phone, so the iPhone problem is definitely much more obvious and hindering of the phones use.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:09 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wasnt he (op) banned once? man hes got alot of bs floating around this site.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2