View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:05 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 bar drops like iphone 4.. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
HAHAHAH! Apple has a very good point. The antennae issue is on ALL phones. I just made my TP2 do the same thing. Put you palm on the bottom part where the mic is and wrap your other palm on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. LOL. isheeps gonna get their revenge now that everyones aware all phone do it. Apple mistake was the location where the users touches is just on the wrong spot. Everyone try it on your tp2.
your a strange cookie

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME