PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 bar drops like iphone 4.. lol.

HAHAHAH! Apple has a very good point. The antennae issue is on ALL phones. I just made my TP2 do the same thing. Put you palm on the bottom part where the mic is and wrap your other palm on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. LOL. isheeps gonna get their revenge now that everyones aware all phone do it. Apple mistake was the location where the users touches is just on the wrong spot. Everyone try it on your tp2.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Re: TP2 bar drops like iphone 4.. lol.

Hello EVO 4g hater,

u can drop bars by touching one point with one finger on the iPhone 4. For other smartphones you have to wrap the entire bottom. There's a difference between regular antennuation and the issue the iPhone 4 has. The iPhone 4 will even drop all bars and start searching for a signal.

And by iSheeps getting their revenge are you talking about yourself? Not even a couple weeks ago you were praising the iPhone. Btw, the EVO only drops half the bars

Last edited by lipidfats; 07-17-2010 at 03:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i just tried it on my hd2 and tp2, they both held the same bars. sorry apple and androidtroll, FAIL! this is why people call iphone owners "sheep", instead of admitting and fixing the problem, they said "everyone does it". and the sheep said "yeah, steve's right!"...expect he isn't. keep drinking the apple-aid, i'll keep trying to call you on your iphone!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

captobie is just getting started

My TP2 loses all bars if I grip my phone by the top. That's how I make calls, LOL.

I could care less about the iPhone, and it seems like most users don't have an issue, but it is sure fun watching Apple dodge any responsibility. Every company should have a good PR fiasco every now and then.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Let's see a video for your proof.......... otherwise I call BS.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Let's see a video for your proof.......... otherwise I call BS.

wAIT A MINUTE! Proof with video? You dont need video! Just grab your TP2 and put you palm in the bottom and put the other on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. Get you facts straight! I like iphone for its fluid operation and nothing else. And I stand by my thoughts on the EVO. Snapdragon CPU is over hyped and slow. Sorry to break your hear EVO users.. but thats the truth. Like it or not... your stuck with a slug slow CPU with a ferrari name. lol
Old 07-17-2010, 02:49 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
wAIT A MINUTE! Proof with video? You dont need video! l
thats why jobs only had video of two phones doing this besides the ip4. they prolly couldnt replicate it on any other phones. and yes people who arent sheep would like to see video proof. we dont all just take jobs word for it. you know the way jobs was acting, like it doesnt happen to his phone or the majority of iphones, yea, well. it doesnt happen to my tp2 or most others on here.

Old 07-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

hmm i cant get my tp2 to do what the op said holding it the exact same way.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
And I stand by my thoughts on the EVO. Snapdragon CPU is over hyped and slow. Sorry to break your hear EVO users.. but thats the truth. Like it or not... your stuck with a slug slow CPU with a ferrari name. lol
that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... especially since you have a touch pro2 LOL. What do you know about speed? The EVO is faster than the iPhone 4 and other Android devices in web browsing even with loading flash lite content... there are videos out there with comparisons. yeah... real slow? You're mistaking gaming performance for overall speed. I'm glad u can't afford a new phone because you're way too obnoxious and ignorant to enjoy the good things in life. Thanks for another laugh, you never disappoint...
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I did and no issues here, so again I state post a video or I call BS..................

Quote:
wAIT A MINUTE! Proof with video? You dont need video! Just grab your TP2 and put you palm in the bottom and put the other on the top right hand corner. Mines drops all the way to 1 bar. Get you facts straight! I like iphone for its fluid operation and nothing else. And I stand by my thoughts on the EVO. Snapdragon CPU is over hyped and slow. Sorry to break your hear EVO users.. but thats the truth. Like it or not... your stuck with a slug slow CPU with a ferrari name. lol
I tried holding it every way from Sunday and could not get it to lose any signal at all ether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
hmm i cant get my tp2 to do what the op said holding it the exact same way.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2