PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Volume Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
... what i want is for my microusb headset to be loud enough so i dont have to turn the volume all the way up just to be able to hear it on the bus. none of these cabs posted have been able to provide me with that.
Did you get to try the cab with my name that I pulled?
I have edited those settings in a new file, but since main volume was not as loud,
I pulled it.
I will be working on a fix in a future release with Boost on all settings.

So for now make shure your headphones are not messed up,
and if you want a headphones that will outblast a schoolbus noise,
I suggest a sensitive set like Koss sportapros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
the reg edits definitely make the headphones louder. the mini usb and 3.5mm headphones. hey maxx, see if you can get kevin to remove "Sprint" from the title of the thread
HAha I just noticed that your right the thread title says Sprint, so hopefully when he gets online he will see.
I guess he wrote that because the original file was labeled ATT.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

LOL
So the Loudest cab is not the loudest?

By the way, Thanks guys for your work on this! I think you're on the right track.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:33 AM
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Update:
The files were already cabed a while ago here:
xda-developers - View Single Post - ATT Tilt 2 In Call Volume
So CREDIT for original files and cab go TO XDA MEMBERS OVER THERE.

Now that thats cleared we can continue our LOUDER FIX!
Updated again!
Old 10-01-2010, 04:27 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Did you get to try the cab with my name that I pulled?
I have edited those settings in a new file, but since main volume was not as loud,
I pulled it.
I will be working on a fix in a future release with Boost on all settings.

So for now make shure your headphones are not messed up,
and if you want a headphones that will outblast a schoolbus noise,
I suggest a sensitive set like Koss sportapros.

tried it ,no effect. and my headphones are not messed up, i tried a standard analog set and it was the same result, i dont ride a school bus i take a city bus and i dont listen to analog
Old 10-01-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I was curious, recently my earpiece has been muffled, but the overall quality of sound on my tp2 (with the 2nd post, cab), has been great...

anyone else noticed this ?

Ugh...any help?

thanks
Old 10-01-2010, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

As it is this cab works good for most users and is near as loud as it comes.
With the latest reg edits, It is louder than the version with same files at XDA, where almost all users state improvement.

As I understand the only complaints are headphone settings not as loud as reg vol..
HTC has an app for audio EQ & boosting thru headphones so that may help.

Future release will be my own Audiopara with different, hopefully better headphone settings merged with the un-usable unstable 100db limit removed european version..

Then again it may be epic fail, but at least we have this one now.

Last edited by Maxx134; 10-01-2010 at 07:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Hey guys!
Has anyone noticed any negative results from any of the cabs in this thread or have you all seen positive results?
I'm just curious if everything is working as hoped. What have you noticed? Any info will be appreciated!
Old 10-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Hey guys!
Has anyone noticed any negative results from any of the cabs in this thread or have you all seen positive results?
I'm just curious if everything is working as hoped. What have you noticed? Any info will be appreciated!
Yes, now my mom complains even louder. lol. it is fantastic, thank you, all is well!

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

Hey guys!
Yes, now my mom complains even louder. lol. it is fantastic, thank you, all is well!
lol
Cool!
Which cab have you installed?
Old 10-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

ugh just flashed vin's latest neo ROM.still no go

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
audiopara, earpiece, speakerphone, tp2, volume