View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 01:07 PM
kevintmr
PPCGeeks Regular

kevintmr is keeping up the good workkevintmr is keeping up the good workkevintmr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TP2 Volume Increase

Ive been searching and experimenting with audiopara files to increase volume on my phone. I found an audiopara3 file and registry edit for ATT Tilt2 that works great on my Sprint TP2 to increase headset, earpiece and speakerphone volume. I dont use bluetooth, so I cant verify the files effects on bluetooth volume. It can be a bit loud at max but does the trick at mid-volume levels. Not taking any credit for the file or edits, just trying to help anyone looking to make their TP2 louder. This definitely worked for me.
Download attached zip file and transfer it to your phone. Use Total Commander to unzip the file to the Windows directory. Now make the following registry edits:

HKCU\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\InCall\Attenuati onCategory
change dword value to 1

HKCU\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\InCall\InitVol
change dword value to 7

HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev\
create new string value with the name - AcousticFile
type this filepath for AcousticFile: \Windows\AudiPara3_ATTMax.csv

Soft reset and thats it.

*To revert back to stock sound just DELETE the AcousticFile value you created and CHANGE the AttenuationCategory and InitVol values. I believe default was 2 for both. Soft reset for changes to take effect.

EDIT*

Files attached cab files below are from Maxx134. They are from post #72 of this thread. I added them per his request.

Last edited by kevintmr; 10-03-2010 at 01:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 22 times.