PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

htc taskmanager only works if htc is turned on, worthless app if you have touch disabled
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club
Threadstarter

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
htc taskmanager only works if htc is turned on
Can you clarify? How do you "turn on HTC"?
Old 03-19-2010, 01:29 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Can you clarify? How do you "turn on HTC"?
I believe boo boo most likely meant that task manager does not work when htc sense is now on/enabled. I'll turn it off to see if that is true.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

The task manager is in the programs menu even if you turn off sense and does work for me.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Rather than posting all cabs, maybe link to the thread where the mods are from, i.e. Santod's mods, link to the thread/post they're from, so that the creator can get credit and thanks when deserved, and also so that they can kinda judge based on use if people like them or not. I know Santod likes to see the numbers of d/l's/uses so that he can gauge interest and move on if a mod/tweak isn't used too much. And people can also leave the modder comments on possible changes to whatever it is.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:38 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
The task manager is in the programs menu even if you turn off sense and does work for me.

it works for me as well, I believe task manager is a known bug for mobile shell 3.5.3 if you are wondering boo boo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

.cab to remove quicklibgs background.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove Quick Link Background.cab (953 Bytes, 196 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Another of my Must Have apps... OpnMarket. Basically a mobile version of www.freewarepocketpc.net for getting all the slick new toys.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Omarket.cab (108.2 KB, 520 views) Click for barcode!

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Delvorak is just getting started

Is there a cab to remove the background from the Calendar area on the Home tab? I got the ones to remove the clock background, and the curtains... but now there's still an annoying background where its hows the date/alarm/calendar info.

Thanks!
Old 03-19-2010, 01:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

stevenlinks is a n00b

do you have a cab. for htcmanager?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2