PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 05:21 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 Tweaks Discussion

You have tomtom? anyway look for Btce I think is called, that tomtom creates and remove... You will be back fine
Old 04-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

NYC Guy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevko View Post
I did all those steps......and task manager doesnt show on top and also when i press x it still just minimizes it.....am i doing something wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
I'm using jd's task manager and it works great, but whichever one your using, i would try uninstalling it completely off your phone, soft resetting and installing again see if that might help.
Quick question regarding jd TaskManager.
Did you remove the task manager that comes with the Sprint 6.5 ROM first before installing JD's cab? I didn't and JD's cab doesn't work.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Guy View Post
Did you remove the task manager that comes with the Sprint 6.5 ROM first before installing JD's cab? I didn't and JD's cab doesn't work.
No need to remove the task manager from the Sprint 6.5 ROM. After installing jd task manager, did you enabie quick menu and set tap to close for the "X"?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

EvilJames is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJames View Post
I am looking to get the full keyboard back. I have not seen a post or a cab for it yet. I know it sounds silly but I liked the little keyboard it had shift and tab button on it. I dont want to reassign any keys so if someone can post a cab for it i would be greatful.

Also has anyone tried Klaxon or ThrottleLock? I use Klaxon for my alarm clock and I use ThrottleLock as well so I can stop butt dialling people.

Thanks!

ok I tried Klaxon and it worked just fine this morning for my alarm.

so anyone come up with the keyboard thing yet? i miss the ability to copy and paste with it!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

NYC Guy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
No need to remove the task manager from the Sprint 6.5 ROM. After installing jd task manager, did you enabie quick menu and set tap to close for the "X"?
I have it set to close for the "X". By quick menu, are you referring to the "Quick List" in the "Buttons" section of "Personal" in the settings section?
Old 04-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You can't remove the Sprint one because it's in the ROM. JD's works fine for me.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

s10truckin is a n00b

A lot of great tips in this thread.

Downloaded the version of spb from 6.1 and did the cab to switch back and forth. Was fine for a couple hours then was terrible. Ended up reinstalling the cab and was fine. However now that I have some more tweaks I don't really need the shell. I wanted it for missed calls, voice mails and text/emails.

I wish for the 6.5 a notification was present on the actual quick link text button and email button like it is on the mobile shell. Instead the notification is on the home screen tab but I press the text quick link.

For some reason to send pictures via email I have to go to album and select the picture then mail one at a time. I use to be able to open a new email and add pictures. When I press insert picture it only shows the pictures that came with 6.5, the girl with the glasses, dog on the floor, etc.

I like the flipping clock but it lags a lot of time. Sometimes even an hour. I think the fix has been mentioned several times but it seems there are numerous options.

Installed the LockDevice_V1.6 cab because I pocket dialed the same person six times in a four hour time span and didn't know it. The only sucky part is my phone is through my work exchange and instead of entering in my password every 15 min like the 6.1 I now have to do it every time I turn the screen off.

I tried downloading a power hold down button for a soft reset option but it didn't work. In order to soft reset my phone I have to switch it to the spb shell and there is an option.

I loved the opera 6.1 how the internet was on until I pressed x, during the day I will go back to websites and the battery usage was never an issue. With 6.5 it shuts off after a little while and its really annoying. How do I fix that?

So with this thread I think I have mixed a majority of the issues sprint lacked in fixing. I just need help with the device lock password, making it so the opera stays on until I press x and being able to send pictures via email.

Last edited by s10truckin; 04-07-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:52 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Anyone know anything about Bluetooth?
I have tried several stereo headsets and they ALL cut out every few seconds when I am outside, but work perfect inside or in the car... I have to put my phone in the hood of my sweatshirt to keep a connection. So I have 2 questions:

1 - Anyone have any Bluetooth tweaks that helps?
2 - Is there a way to use the audio booster via bluetooth? It tells me a headset needs to be plugged in...

Thanks in advance
advanced config has an option in there to turn on audio booster w/o headset.. tells you after a soft reset you have to do it again though.. but itll do what you want
Old 04-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
I have it set to close for the "X". By quick menu, are you referring to the "Quick List" in the "Buttons" section of "Personal" in the settings section?
Yes, check the box for quick list and the task manager will appear in the corner. May need to restart the device.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
There was a reg edit mistake in the 1st page nobody addressed it, hope u can fix it

"HomeLSKPath"=Manila://people\browserlayer\?.page

should be 2 slashes instead of one.

To have the Left sofkey go right to call history

HomeLSKArguments: Manila://people\browserlayer\peopleCallHistory.page

HomeLSKText: Call History
is it really // - tilted this way??

Or \\ - this way?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2