PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to champ052005
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Thanks for your support fellas,

But honestly I DO care. Im not not doing much because I am somewhat humble and I do not want to get banned or receive some kind of vacation time lulz.

You guys know what happened and so do I, I am glad I have people supporting me still after all that happened.

Thanks have been given wherever has been needed. More will be given out over time.

Long live PPCgeeks.com

-99accordv6
Like I said from the beginning bro, don't sweat it. Alot of us know what really happened and how it went down. My full credit goes to you man. Its just funny supdawg never came back to say that he shouldn't get the credit. Some people just try to steal other peoples credit, its how it is sometimes.

Like you said, just stay humble and know that you helped out hundreds if not thousands of people by telling us what you know.

THANKS AGAIN BRO!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

99accordv6 FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
To 99accordv6, like I said a couple of times earlier in this thread, you have been a long time member and I had no reason to doubt you. Sometimes respect should be given to the members that have been here for a while. Anyway I have thanked you several times in this thread already and I will thank you more, you really deserve it. And to all the negative members out there, how do you all feel now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Like I said from the beginning bro, don't sweat it. Alot of us know what really happened and how it went down. My full credit goes to you man. Its just funny supdawg never came back to say that he shouldn't get the credit. Some people just try to steal other peoples credit, its how it is sometimes.

Like you said, just stay humble and know that you helped out hundreds if not thousands of people by telling us what you know.

THANKS AGAIN BRO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
99accordv6 FTW!

I've thanked you guys multiple times and will continue to keep giving thanks no matter what happens.

In the end, I just want a handful of people to know what really happened in this situation and well even 5 people is a handful to me. Thank you guys for being with me since the beginning.

And thank you to anyone that is reading this post right now.

Maybe if this ordeal doesnt bother me too much I will just keeping on posting my info for the world to witness

-99accordv6

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Maybe if this ordeal doesnt bother me too much I will just keeping on posting my info for the world to witness
Please keep giving us the goods. You are the man.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jcookjr82 is a n00b

It's nice to have someone on the inside to feed us fanatics the stuff on the down-low. Thanks for sharing with us on Monday your findings. It really game me (us) something to look forward to and I'm glad HTC launched it at midnight (my time).

I agree with demon, keep feeding us the goods!
Old 03-20-2010, 01:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

Nice job Accord. and for the record since my original apology post was deleted when they cleaned up...aplolgies for being skeptical.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

we should all get together and get accord something nice.. hmmmm how about a coke? lol on a serious note seems sprint took FOREVER to annouce it was available today... like what 2pm cst they said it was available?!?!
Old 03-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcookjr82 View Post
It's nice to have someone on the inside to feed us fanatics the stuff on the down-low. Thanks for sharing with us on Monday your findings. It really game me (us) something to look forward to and I'm glad HTC launched it at midnight (my time).

I agree with demon, keep feeding us the goods!
Ill try to keep on supplying the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
Nice job Accord. and for the record since my original apology post was deleted when they cleaned up...aplolgies for being skeptical.
No hard feelings here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
we should all get together and get accord something nice.. hmmmm how about a coke? lol on a serious note seems sprint took FOREVER to annouce it was available today... like what 2pm cst they said it was available?!?!
No soda/pop for me, its bad for the body =P

Ill take a beer even though it worse for my body lol.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
Nice job of stepping up. More ppl should be like this.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I've thanked you guys multiple times and will continue to keep giving thanks no matter what happens.

In the end, I just want a handful of people to know what really happened in this situation and well even 5 people is a handful to me. Thank you guys for being with me since the beginning.

And thank you to anyone that is reading this post right now.

-99accordv6
Class all the way = u = accord.
We are all indebted to you..not for just giving us a headsup but for keeping calm in the face of all the critics.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2