PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Is it me or do they keep taking a lil bit of credit from accord everytime. Accord is the only one who provided pics and started this thread, what do you mean by OP'S?
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice move X

should who gets credit matter to anyone to other than accord and supdawg? Anyone else can give credit to whichever they choose.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Taishou is a n00b

I only read the first page, not going to read thru 40 pages, but thanks for the heads up, I came back to the site to check today and what do you know?
Old 03-19-2010, 09:36 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I say let it all go, there are some punks that will always be punk,and a monority that will reassess and apologize. Our site's word was on the line here, and we support our site regardless of errors that happen here and there. Enjoy the update....and happy cooking
Old 03-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Is it me or do they keep taking a lil bit of credit from accord everytime. Accord is the only one who provided pics and started this thread, what do you mean by OP'S?
I merged another thread in here from another op trying to tell ppl bout the release.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
nice move X

should who gets credit matter to anyone to other than accord and supdawg? Anyone else can give credit to whichever they choose.
This is the exact reason I posted that. Supdawg did absolutely nothing and his name keeps coming up. On the ppcgeeks front page their giving him credit also and many people read that, and he did nothing.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g

jrob is becoming a great contributor

thank you 99accordv6 for the heads up!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
This is the exact reason I posted that. Supdawg did absolutely nothing and his name keeps coming up. On the ppcgeeks front page their giving him credit also and many people read that, and he did nothing.
agreed!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That's how I see it. Accord was the only thread I saw.

Accord probably doesn't care but I'd like to see all those ppl who bashed him get lined up.
There has to be some fairness & justice.

Seriously, they got all bent out of shape for what?
If it comes out, it comes out.
So many twits making silly demands to have this thread shut down.
Pics or no pics...geebus the end game was dead spot on.

I wasn't looking for 6.5...didnt really need it seeing as 6.1 was working for me perfectly.
But the only place I checked in was this Accord thread.
Time stamp even said he posted it first.

Thanks OP.

Last edited by Q_Q; 03-19-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

and I thnk accord unlike the mods and some people on this forum accord was the one that gave us the info and has gotten almost 0 credit so I will thank him.. even sprint users tried to steal his thunder WTF ACCORD DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT! and you guys that said it was fake.. move along nothing to see here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2