PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Relax guys it was a mix up in information the news article has been addresses, Now that u have nothing to complain about at all here. Move along or maybe say you were wrong and give accord due respect and then move along. If of course you were one of the many in here that were exercising mob mentality the last day or 2.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

To be honest the first screenshot that I saw was from supdawg, then further down the thread accord said he updated the OP. To me accord gets the credit since he had the info, just didn't have the pic up until later. Either way it doesn't matter to me.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
To be honest the first screenshot that I saw was from supdawg, then further down the thread accord said he updated the OP. To me accord gets the credit since he had the info, just didn't have the pic up until later. Either way it doesn't matter to me.
And if you clicked on his photo info it was from another site which mentioned MY name.

I had the photos posted up FIRST in the morning time, supdawg posted around 3pm. I told everyone that I edited my post 4 times in total, each time you edit the timestamp changes.

I dont think Ill do this again next time, and if I do ill post my name all over the photo like other blogging sites do.

Im not trying to start a war or get this thread shut down, Im just trying to tell everyone the truth of what really happened.

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Employee

c0011j is becoming a great contributor

Just think.... in a few days, this will all be over and done with. Then on to the next phone.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:26 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok...to the flamers and bashers when this thread was started....HAVE YOU GIVEN THE OP his due respect? looks like he was right on the money!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 03-19-2010 at 11:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Thread reopened and merged with another. Seeing since some of you like to get a lil loose at the mouth and have no problem gouging at some one who is just trying to post helpful info. Lets see if any of you naysayers and people who cant express an opinion with out taking a dig have the stones to apologize to the OP's who were 100% correct and on the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Is it me or do they keep taking a lil bit of credit from accord everytime. Accord is the only one who provided pics and started this thread, what do you mean by OP'S?
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
This is the exact reason I posted that. Supdawg did absolutely nothing and his name keeps coming up. On the ppcgeeks front page their giving him credit also and many people read that, and he did nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
thank you 99accordv6 for the heads up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
That's how I see it. Accord was the only thread I saw.

Accord probably doesn't care but I'd like to see all those ppl who bashed him get lined up.
There has to be some fairness & justice.

Seriously, they got all bent out of shape for what?
If it comes out, it comes out.
So many twits making silly demands to have this thread shut down.
Pics or no pics...geebus the end game was dead spot on.

I wasn't looking for 6.5...didnt really need it seeing as 6.1 was working for me perfectly.
But the only place I checked in was this Accord thread.
Time stamp even said he posted it first.

Thanks OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
and I thnk accord unlike the mods and some people on this forum accord was the one that gave us the info and has gotten almost 0 credit so I will thank him.. even sprint users tried to steal his thunder WTF ACCORD DESERVES ALL THE CREDIT! and you guys that said it was fake.. move along nothing to see here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Relax guys it was a mix up in information the news article has been addresses, Now that u have nothing to complain about at all here. Move along or maybe say you were wrong and give accord due respect and then move along. If of course you were one of the many in here that were exercising mob mentality the last day or 2.
Thanks for your support fellas,

But honestly I DO care. Im not not doing much because I am somewhat humble and I do not want to get banned or receive some kind of vacation time lulz.

You guys know what happened and so do I, I am glad I have people supporting me still after all that happened.

Thanks have been given wherever has been needed. More will be given out over time.

Long live PPCgeeks.com

-99accordv6
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
And if you clicked on his photo info it was from another site which mentioned MY name.

I had the photos posted up FIRST in the morning time, supdawg posted around 3pm. I told everyone that I edited my post 4 times in total, each time you edit the timestamp changes.

I dont think Ill do this again next time, and if I do ill post my name all over the photo like other blogging sites do.

Im not trying to start a war or get this thread shut down, Im just trying to tell everyone the truth of what really happened.

I guess I wasn't clear, I DO GIVE ACCORD CREDIT FOR THE INFO. I said earlier you were the first to post the information and that is what matters to me. I don't care who posted the pic first, you relayed the info first. I didn't even see the photo info. I was just saying when I saw the thread the first pic that I saw was supdawgs and then noticed you edited the first post. Thanks again for the information accord!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
I guess I wasn't clear, I DO GIVE ACCORD CREDIT FOR THE INFO. I said earlier you were the first to post the information and that is what matters to me. I don't care who posted the pic first, you relayed the info first. I didn't even see the photo info. I was just saying when I saw the thread the first pic that I saw was supdawgs and then noticed you edited the first post. Thanks again for the information accord!
No problem my friend. No hard feelings on my side sir!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

anyone has a screenshot of the home screen after the update? does it look anything like the NRG leo with MM theme?
Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 03-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

To 99accordv6, like I said a couple of times earlier in this thread, you have been a long time member and I had no reason to doubt you. Sometimes respect should be given to the members that have been here for a while. Anyway I have thanked you several times in this thread already and I will thank you more, you really deserve it. And to all the negative members out there, how do you all feel now?

This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2