View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:33 PM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcookjr82 View Post
It's nice to have someone on the inside to feed us fanatics the stuff on the down-low. Thanks for sharing with us on Monday your findings. It really game me (us) something to look forward to and I'm glad HTC launched it at midnight (my time).

I agree with demon, keep feeding us the goods!
Ill try to keep on supplying the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
Nice job Accord. and for the record since my original apology post was deleted when they cleaned up...aplolgies for being skeptical.
No hard feelings here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
we should all get together and get accord something nice.. hmmmm how about a coke? lol on a serious note seems sprint took FOREVER to annouce it was available today... like what 2pm cst they said it was available?!?!
No soda/pop for me, its bad for the body =P

Ill take a beer even though it worse for my body lol.

I <3 Android