View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:34 PM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
To 99accordv6, like I said a couple of times earlier in this thread, you have been a long time member and I had no reason to doubt you. Sometimes respect should be given to the members that have been here for a while. Anyway I have thanked you several times in this thread already and I will thank you more, you really deserve it. And to all the negative members out there, how do you all feel now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Like I said from the beginning bro, don't sweat it. Alot of us know what really happened and how it went down. My full credit goes to you man. Its just funny supdawg never came back to say that he shouldn't get the credit. Some people just try to steal other peoples credit, its how it is sometimes.

Like you said, just stay humble and know that you helped out hundreds if not thousands of people by telling us what you know.

THANKS AGAIN BRO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
99accordv6 FTW!

I've thanked you guys multiple times and will continue to keep giving thanks no matter what happens.

In the end, I just want a handful of people to know what really happened in this situation and well even 5 people is a handful to me. Thank you guys for being with me since the beginning.

And thank you to anyone that is reading this post right now.

Maybe if this ordeal doesnt bother me too much I will just keeping on posting my info for the world to witness

-99accordv6

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 10 times.