PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: SERO + Company Discount = NO!!

I got my discount for when I was working for Best Buy, funny thing is they didnt ask for my employee#, I told them I work for them and they knocked of 22%.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 08-21-2010, 05:30 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

My primary line has a 22% employee discount. I just took over a SERO 500 plan by a TO.L. and plan on terminating the Primary line which is out of contract. Will the 22% discount stay with my account??

1 Sprint Rep. said it would and that it should also apply to the SERO account.( He said only the $99 unlimited plan and the 250 min Basic plan weren't eligible for discounts.)
Another Rep. said it would not apply to the SERO account. But didn't say whether it would still be associated with my account?

Anyone do anything similar to this. I guess I won't know for sure until my next Bill is accessable.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

joe.stay is just getting started

I still have my 18% employee discount from over 2 and a half years ago on my account for the $30 sero plan. I pay less than $27 per month after taxes is included.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

on my $30 sero i pay 7 for insurance ( i go through phones on a regular basis) and around 8.50 in taxes so my total monthly bill = 45.50
my usage= around 300/500 min
date average 800 mb a month ( i only use my phone for browsing when im bored and emails and some videos i only use it for tethering when im travelling which is maybe once a month or so)
have Pick 3 ( one of which is my google voice #)
so only thing that i dont like about my account is the NYC taxes they are a bitch.

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
Old 08-21-2010, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Q9c (busted)

PhatboyNYC is just getting started

Those of you who managed to get corporate discounts on SERO accounts are lucky. I've had better luck getting additional SERO accounts created on my account than having a corporate discount applied.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Call me stupid, please! but what the hello operator does SERO mean?
Old 08-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
Call me stupid, please! but what the hello operator does SERO mean?
Special Extra Rare Operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
on my $30 sero i pay 7 for insurance ( i go through phones on a regular basis) and around 8.50 in taxes so my total monthly bill = 45.50
my usage= around 300/500 min
date average 800 mb a month ( i only use my phone for browsing when im bored and emails and some videos i only use it for tethering when im travelling which is maybe once a month or so)
have Pick 3 ( one of which is my google voice #)
so only thing that i dont like about my account is the NYC taxes they are a bitch.
How did you get pick 3 on your account?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo View Post
Special Extra Rare Operator

How did you get pick 3 on your account?
I have pick 5. Just call retentions and tell them you have a friend that has it and the friend was telling you how great it is. Easy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:21 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
I have pick 5. Just call retentions and tell them you have a friend that has it and the friend was telling you how great it is. Easy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I added Pick3 on my SERO line yesterday, but it was a $5 CHARGE.

So I called back and changed it to the FREE Sprint to Home option, set to my Google Voice number= Unlimited Free minutes!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

When i got my sero line ( i got it by a TOL) one th 2nd day i called in rententions and said im thinking of dropping my account as sprint didnt seem to have any fav five like tmobile and i needed that. The rep was like oh no problem we have pick 3 and we can give it to u for free , i ofcourse was waiting for that accepted and i still have it today.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2