View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:30 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO + Company Discount = NO!!

My primary line has a 22% employee discount. I just took over a SERO 500 plan by a TO.L. and plan on terminating the Primary line which is out of contract. Will the 22% discount stay with my account??

1 Sprint Rep. said it would and that it should also apply to the SERO account.( He said only the $99 unlimited plan and the 250 min Basic plan weren't eligible for discounts.)
Another Rep. said it would not apply to the SERO account. But didn't say whether it would still be associated with my account?

Anyone do anything similar to this. I guess I won't know for sure until my next Bill is accessable.