PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Favorite cabs thread

There are several GPS cabs out there, you can find a bunch here...
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-gps.html
p.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:50 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Also... Here's the new Barnes and Nobel eReader cab. I've installed it and set up my account but have not yet downloaded any books... Looks pretty sweet.
p.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BNeReaderInstaller.cab (2.35 MB, 119 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
Improve, can you post this lock screen cab?
Thanks.
I searched and found no cab for DeviceLock, atleast one like the one im using.

So I have two sugestions, the first option is this zip folder. I extracted the DeviceLock files from my rom, and pasted them to my wifes TP2 (running a diff. rom(mighty)), I was able to open and execute the files I included in the zip folder.

If you want to run them automaticaly from your start menu try pasting them to your Devices>Windows (directory folder), and or to your windows>startup or start menu, for quick and easy access since its not a cab file. The files named LockDevice and DeviceLock are the executable files to luanch app (included in zip).

Also maybe if you go to the furom called "The cab store" someone there can cab up theese files for you.

Finaly my last sugestion is to consider flashing to the new NGRZ28's Energy Rom. (My fav)

Hope this helps and if I do run across something better Ill let you all know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DeviceLock.zip (377.4 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
could you post the wallpaper on the right. I have one like it but its darker and the shine at the bottom stands out better than mine.
Here you go (zip file) of some of my wallpapers.

[/QUOTE]
I cabbed this up for you, Let me know how it works. Can find the Device lock Gui shortcut in start menu.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hypnotic2010, I hope this helps out whoever wanted it, Ill test on my wifes TP2 tonight as I wont be able to tell becuase it's (DeviceLock) already built into my rom.

Heres a pick of the newest DeviceLock built into NGRZ28's Energy rom 23XXX. Incase anyone is wondering why it does not match the original pics posted a few pages back of my DeviceLock its becuase the files I included in the Device lock zip where from the new rom build as of today and not the older one I had last week. I no longer have the old files but I included this pic so everyone can see what his new Lock looks like, as it was updated in his update log report.

Thanks for all the help everyone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Improve Wallpapers.zip (4.97 MB, 203 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 View Post
i have a problem with the "Midomi" app in the first post. it says this cannot be installed because it doesnt have a trusted certificate or something like that!?
go to this thread, post #3.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ed+certificate

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Does anyone know of a cab file for Finger keyboard that is simliar to what the Diamond and orginal Touch Pro had? I found 1 cab file so far and it is ot the same. The one I am looking for will have the arrows removed on main keyboard and closing down the keybpard will be on the bottom right. Thanks for any help
If this helps, I have a file called "finger keyboard". Maybe it's the same one you're looking for. I find it's a nice alternative to the native keyboard although I'm a bit partial to Swype myself.

Pic previews are here (from XDA) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487677
Attached Files
File Type: cab FingerKeyb-2.1-WVGA.cab (909.8 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Try attached Puritans Taskbar, works perfect on my Sprint stock 6.5.
I tried this on my phone and it put some sims card icon on top, (Mine is a CDMA device, but I do have a sims card in there) so I uninstalled it, now my batter icon has the % on top of the batter. Go figure!!

Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

After trying them all, the Purian (Tsowen) seems to work and installs and uninstalls cleanly. There seemed to be one bad icon on the other one. I also did an in-depth virus scan and it looked OK (http://www.virustotal.com/). I ran the battery down to see the colors change and it is quite nice and intuitive.

I am reloading the Cab since it is so impossible to find things here.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar.cab (1.41 MB, 144 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

Norwester05 is just getting started

The TP2.Batt cab posted above is the only one I've found that works for me. I've been using Tacchan23's Dusk taskbars.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Cleaning up this thread! Not deleting anything useful but if you see something moved around or merged, don't freak out It's now a sticky I didn't mean to change thread title on first two sets of cab files if you'd like to change your titles back that is my fault. I erased them before it was too late.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 09:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2