Official Favorite cabs Thread
I started a thread like this in the Diamond forums and everyone seemed to like it so I thought id start one here to.
So post em' up!!
1) This will put your Start Menu in a straight row (Thanks Dharvey)
2) This is the newest version of Google Maps
3) This is the newest version of Nanogroove
Official site http://www.nanogroove.net/
4) This cab will set your screen sensitivity to max
5) This is the newest Opera 10 beta
6) This will give you the option to set your long press send key to rotate screen
7) This is a very good screen capture app.
8 ) This will make your scroll bars alot wider
9) This is the last free version of Midomi. (Song ID app)
10) This was the last free version of VSpainter (awesome paint app)
EDIT=VSpainter only works with fix in post 2
Heres a few more!
1) This is the last free version of G-Alarm. Newer versions here-->
2) A cool flashlight app (Read the readMe txt for install instructions)
3) This makes a thin multi-colored battery meter at the top of your screen
4) This is the fixed version of Pandora Radio to work on TP2
more info and people to thank here-->
1/16/10 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA + Registry fix (iPollesion)!
5) This cab seems to make Opera Mobile 9.5 scroll smoother
6) This will let you put your Name or whatever you want in place of carrier logos (or where they would have been on custom ROMs)
7) Pocket rar cab
8 ) reStart= This app will let you change all your start menu icons
heres the thread it came from-->
and heres a great place to get icons-->
9) HD Tweak (lets you change several of your phone settings)
10) Pretty nice free stopwatch app
Heres a few more
1) Advanced Config (lets you change alot of setting on your phone
2) This will highlight your text messages in the native windows mobile SMS app (yellow & green)
3) This will enable auto rotate on several of your apps (Manila, MSN Messenger, Google Maps, etc, etc....
4) This will enable Cleartype in landscape
5) This is a nice quick softreset app (one touch)
6) Parlingo IM. Instant messenger app (MSN, facebook chat, yahoo, parlingo chat, AIM, google talk)
7) Skyfire browser. nice browser that will play flash videos
For those of you who are playing with the Android port from this thread-->
[3/6/2010] Google Android for TP2 CDMA [In Dev]
heres a cab that will create a nice looking start menu shortcut to launch it instead of having to go into File Explorer/Storage Card/haret.exe.
Ill post a screenshot of what it looks like.
This is the cab for Pocket Rar
Heres a new one I found, it replaces the WM6.5 lockscreen, supposedly it taken from the HD Mini. Heres a screenshot.
EDIT=Do not use with PIN lock!!! Will result in hard reset
Heres a cab pulled from the T-Mobile HD2.
MobiTV, I tried it and it works great. This is a 30 day free trial and its 9.99 a month after that. So far seems like it would prolly be worth it.
This should be the only time you ever have to do it. even after a hard reset or flash.
Alright guys, lets get back on topic!
Heres the official Slacker Radio cab released this morning!
Works great, Auto updates, and option for premium account.
If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Last edited by yearn; 04-05-2010 at 11:35 PM.
|This post has been thanked 197 times.|
Re: Favorite cabs thread
kk, found my issue.
To anybody who wants to run VSpainter and it's not working out of the box, check
that thread out. Has the cabs and instructions for changing screen resolution. VSPainter does not support 800x480
║HTC Surround, waiting for the release of the Motorola Atrix 4g ║
|This post has been thanked 11 times.|
7zip.. i use this for uncompressing alot of roms for flashing on the go.
iris... another browser i use exclusively for mafia wars.
shake and save... a nice screenshot prog.
smart phone tracker... a good thing to have installed if you forget your phone often, just send it a text and it sends back it location via google.
youtubeplay... cool way to dl videos off of youtube along with the ability to rip the mp3 off of the file.
tellme... speech to text and other things. just extract the .exe to the device and click it from there
netCF3.5... you just need it to make most new apps and games work. unless you upgrade to 6.5 and its allready built in.
totalcommander... what doesnt it do.
powerbuttonactionscreen... hold power and a quick menu pops up with 12 quick button links. soft reset, wifi, bt, etc...
htcblack.tsk... copy to windows folder and itll give you the nice jet black task bars
heres one i use every american idol season to piss off the wifey... its an awesome autodialer.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3221608 is the developers site.
www.votefortheworst.com is the inspiration
resphone - for electronics to find out resistance values of unknown resistors...and also calculates OHMs law.
photoresize - easy pocket app to resize photos...kinda crappy but functional
programtab - gives you 1 more tf3d tab (programs) and changes the start menu back to original windows.
NSFANSopera - easy cab to make stock opera a lil better...its how i post from my phone
Last edited by lazydazed; 04-05-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Cleaning up thread
|This post has been thanked 81 times.|
Re: Favorite cabs thread
Tipster-Simple tipping program.
Barcorama-Barcode reading program
RamSweeper.-Cleans out ram
BattClock & BattConfig-Adds clock/date/time/free memory on taskbar
4 Column Start and All Programs-Makes programs tab 4 columns across
Last edited by grandzu; 02-18-2010 at 10:46 AM.
|This post has been thanked 52 times.|
Great thread Yearn! Thanks!
This link is for a zip file with a boatload of games
Must have TP2 GAMES
1) great ram cleaner
2) 977 radio
3) adobes flashlite program
4) gets rid of the irritating pop-up when sms has been sent
5) stops Opera from constantly runningin the background
6) Back-up contacts etc.
1) WiFi sharing
2) App to display/control phone with your PC
3) Facebook messenger app
4) Goggle Translator
5) Most recent version of Skyfire
6) This app is supposed to keep active sync from running in the background
7) Most recent FB app
Palringo mobile chat app...integrates mobile messengers like yahoo, msn, g-talk etc
9) Mobile TV
10) Change color of volume bar to purple
Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.
I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Cleaning up
|This post has been thanked 63 times.|
[QUOTE=dumpringz;1574750]Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)
1.Tellme- say whatever you're looking for and your phone does an internet search for it.
2. Amaze GPS- Free GPS with voice turn by turn directions
3. Opera beta 10- great brower, with flash.
4. WM Live- Xbox gamer tag viewing on your ppc
5. Sirius- Satellite Radio for your ppc
More Cabs less Talk!
Capsure- lets you take pictures of you phone screens and save them
Pandora- Free internet Radio. Make playlist, or tell pandora what music you like and it constantly plays those type of artist.
Live- lets you track your and friends xbox live gamer card. I love this app!
Guitar Hero Mobile- (Trail Version) I know, trails are never long enough...
Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Cleaning up
|This post has been thanked 58 times.|
Re: Favorite cabs thread
TellMe works GREAT!
Don't forget to give
|This post has been thanked 22 times.|
Re: Favorite cabs thread
Touch Pro 2 FM Radio Questions/Answers
This post has the zip file for FM radio for GSM TP2
|This post has been thanked 6 times.|
ere's a few collected from threads and PMs from the awesome users on this forum:
1. Silly dice roller
2. Export/Import your contact ringtone settings (NOT the ringtone files themselves). I can't imagine any hard resets without this!!
3. Fantastic menu for soft/hard reset, lock, time, etc. on holding power button down. Can't go without it now!
4. Taskbar I haven't tried just yet..
5. For any fellow musicians or other purposes, gotta have a metronome!!
6. Taskbar I haven't tried just yet..
7. This is a cab of all the settings from a thread here with registry optimizations to speed up your storage card access!
8. Haven't used this yet, but remember it from a thread stating it to be a fairly reliable barcode app.
Another one, Ariel battery, this might be my favourite cab of all as it is exactly what I was looking for to get the taskbar "right." I had tried BattClock but gotten wierd display/sleep behaviours with it (ignoring my preferences in settings). I really wanted to have the time in the taskbar still, but of course it covered up the battery (settings>clocks & alarms), so with this you can display the battery in any colours you like as well as anywhere on the taskbar! (All props for linking to me go to erikdrakon posted in S2W's theme thread-- which kicks major booty btw-- here, if you like the app then click on that and hit Thanks to him too!)*
F Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.1 CDMA:
Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: cleanup time :)
|This post has been thanked 35 times.|
1. Colored LockSlider Cab - just places a small icon on the lock for the native 6.5 lock screen
2. Opn Market - Like Windows Marketplace, but all 100% free.
3. Outlook Cleaner - will delete duplicate calender and contacts from phone.
4. XDA Shutdown - a very light shutdown app when you press and hold power button.
5. Touchwatch2 - not as pretty as the other stopwatch app, but more functional IMO.
6. Pocket Uno - great game for TP2.
7. GPS WeatherRadar- Weather App that can get radar for current location using GPS.
8. No top curtain - will remove top curtain in TF3D. Tested on MightyRom and stock Sprint rom.
1. Nitrogen - Music Player - Check it out here
2. AudioPara File for TP2 - Will boost Speakerphone output (may not work with Verizon phone)
3. IMDB Mobile - Newest version Check it out here
4. Battery Monitor - Been around for a while. Checks battery charge and discharge rates
5. fxeplorerext - Windows File Explorer Extensions. Addon to native explorer. Includes ability to see size of file, Modified date, and the full name of an file.
Don't forget to hit THANKS!
Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-04-2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: consolidation of threads
|This post has been thanked 70 times.|