View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:40 AM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
7zip.. i use this for uncompressing alot of roms for flashing on the go.

iris... another browser i use exclusively for mafia wars.

shake and save... a nice screenshot prog.

smart phone tracker... a good thing to have installed if you forget your phone often, just send it a text and it sends back it location via google.

youtubeplay... cool way to dl videos off of youtube along with the ability to rip the mp3 off of the file.

tellme... speech to text and other things. just extract the .exe to the device and click it from there

netCF3.5... you just need it to make most new apps and games work. unless you upgrade to 6.5 and its allready built in.

totalcommander... what doesnt it do.

powerbuttonactionscreen... hold power and a quick menu pops up with 12 quick button links. soft reset, wifi, bt, etc...

htcblack.tsk... copy to windows folder and itll give you the nice jet black task bars

heres one i use every american idol season to piss off the wifey... its an awesome autodialer.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3221608 is the developers site.

www.votefortheworst.com is the inspiration

resphone - for electronics to find out resistance values of unknown resistors...and also calculates OHMs law.

photoresize - easy pocket app to resize photos...kinda crappy but functional

programtab - gives you 1 more tf3d tab (programs) and changes the start menu back to original windows.

NSFANSopera - easy cab to make stock opera a lil better...its how i post from my phone
Attached Files
File Type: cab 7z907-arm.cab (793.5 KB, 631 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab iris-browser-1.1.9[1].cab (3.54 MB, 484 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab ShakeAndSave_Setup.cab (96.6 KB, 516 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SmartPhoneTrackerFreeInstall1.37.0.0.CAB (582.2 KB, 1530 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab youtubeplay.cab (364.7 KB, 1337 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TellmeInstallClient.zip (29.6 KB, 1334 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab (2.58 MB, 1078 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tcmdpocketarm.cab (486.3 KB, 1027 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Powerbuttonactionscreen.cab (192.5 KB, 998 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: tsk HTC Black.tsk (65.2 KB, 445 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab ZMDialerV11.CAB (10.4 KB, 283 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab ResPhone.CAB (92.0 KB, 280 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab PhotoResize.cab (348.8 KB, 473 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab HTCProgramsTab.cab (19.6 KB, 599 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NFSFAN27sOpera.cab (4.23 MB, 596 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lazydazed; 04-05-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Cleaning up thread
This post has been thanked 81 times.