View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
Improve, can you post this lock screen cab?
Thanks.
I searched and found no cab for DeviceLock, atleast one like the one im using.

So I have two sugestions, the first option is this zip folder. I extracted the DeviceLock files from my rom, and pasted them to my wifes TP2 (running a diff. rom(mighty)), I was able to open and execute the files I included in the zip folder.

If you want to run them automaticaly from your start menu try pasting them to your Devices>Windows (directory folder), and or to your windows>startup or start menu, for quick and easy access since its not a cab file. The files named LockDevice and DeviceLock are the executable files to luanch app (included in zip).

Also maybe if you go to the furom called "The cab store" someone there can cab up theese files for you.

Finaly my last sugestion is to consider flashing to the new NGRZ28's Energy Rom. (My fav)

Hope this helps and if I do run across something better Ill let you all know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DeviceLock.zip (377.4 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!