PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cfong is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Favorite cabs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLok View Post
If this helps, I have a file called "finger keyboard". Maybe it's the same one you're looking for. I find it's a nice alternative to the native keyboard although I'm a bit partial to Swype myself.

Pic previews are here (from XDA) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487677

JustLok,

I owe you a huge thanks for this information, and of course I clicked the button.

Apart from being a nice keyboard, this one works with WinMo's classic word completion (for some reason I strongly prefer that to HTC XT9).

The stock Full Qwerty cannot work with classic word completion because once you run the cab file to turn to classic completion, the qwerty keyboard gets stuck in the numerical mode.

But this keyboard works.

Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tp2

AL_CAPONE_187 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Ok, one thing to note about installing taskbars is that they can be fussy when it comes to removing them. Any kind of modding to the taskbar is tricky. And installing and trying various mods to the taskbar are going to cause issues 75% of the time. Thats why when I flash/hard reset I always start with the taskbar to be sure there is no problems, and thats why I have been using puitans I posted, It just works no problems, along with TP battery cab for 1%.
I posted a screenshot of the taskbar below.

Give enableRapi a shot...
i had tried that before and it didnt work but i gave it another shot and it still didnt work sadly
Old 04-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: List of Fav Cabs

Still working to clean this better organize this thread and remove useless posts. Please go back and look at the first pages and organize your posts. When I merge them I may not make them the way you wanted them listed. Please forgive me.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

is there a cab or something to make it so my keypad doesn't pop up automatically? its super annoying, i never use it i hate it. thanks in advanced
Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bones20 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
is there a cab or something to make it so my keypad doesn't pop up automatically? its super annoying, i never use it i hate it. thanks in advanced
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69185.
"Turn Off Keyboard from Automatically Popping Up"

Not sure if it works.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

If your looking to CHANGE,TWEAK, or UPDATE your DEVICE LOCK.

Two handy Windows Mobile 6.5 lock screen hacks

"Pocketnow has published 2 nice hacks for the Windows Mobile 6.5 lock screen slider. The first allows you to position the slider anywhere you want on the screen, and the second allows one to customise the text on the slider.
Read the full instructions at Pocketnow here. (Slider Position and Slider Text)"

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=15092&utm_...+Power+User%29
Here is somthing new i found on pocketnow.com its what some of you have been asking for, Windows Mobile 6.5 DeviceLock, or screen lock (2 versions). If the link is not active then I will correct later today when Im on somthing other then my TP2, also you can follow me on twiter where I also posted this today.

Last edited by Improve; 04-05-2010 at 02:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:11 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Hey all! I am starting to compile a list of all the cabs on here that dont work and any error message you get from trying to install and use or when you try to uninstall and it wont fully do it. For example the TellMe Install Client and TellMe full install cabs posted here do not work...at least for me. When I installed either of them (I did it one at a time and tried to uninstall between the two) and went to use for the first time the program would start to open and then immediately close itself. So I uninstalled and didnt get a full unistall of either of them and that is with trying LazedanDazeds(?) suggestion of reinstalling if I didnt get a complete uninstall.
Anyway in order to keep this thread clean can you pm me with what you have found doesn't work or files that you KNOW are not for use on our devices such as something like RaphealHardSPL for example?
Kk thanks in advance

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobaby View Post
Hey all! I am starting to compile a list of all the cabs on here that dont work and any error message you get from trying to install and use or when you try to uninstall and it wont fully do it. For example the TellMe Install Client and TellMe full install cabs posted here do not work...at least for me.
I cabbed up this version, and tested working on my TP2. Give it a try.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Hypnotic2010 TellMe.cab (74.7 KB, 237 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:25 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
I cabbed up this version, and tested working on my TP2. Give it a try.
Sweet will do and get back to you! Thanks Hypnotic!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:04 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Cleaning up this thread! Not deleting anything useful but if you see something moved around or merged, don't freak out It's now a sticky I didn't mean to change thread title on first two sets of cab files if you'd like to change your titles back that is my fault. I erased them before it was too late.
Nice job Courtney, it was needing a good cleaning.
It was starting to get a little cluttered.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2