PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Favorite cabs Thread

A nice sense 2.5 mod...
Thanks to jaguaralani at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=688359

Choose the Planet you like and use it instead of your SUN/MOON on your Home Screen & Weather Tab....... ( CABS ATTACHED ).

( Each Planet has its own CAB file, install accordingly as you like )

Available Planets

1- SUN to:

"MERCURY/VENUS/EARTH/MARS/JUPITER/SATURN/URANUS/NEPTUNE/PLUTO/MOON/NEW SUN/ORIGINAL SUN"

2-MOON to:
"Earth BeW/Funny1/Funny2/Funny3/Moon-Wolf/Moon-New/Moon-Original/Saturn BeW/New Sun BeW

★★★ SUNs ★★★

★★★ MOONs ★★★

★★★- Screen Shots ★★★

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
A nice sense 2.5 mod...
Thanks to jaguaralani at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=688359

Choose the Planet you like and use it instead of your SUN/MOON on your Home Screen & Weather Tab....... ( CABS ATTACHED ).

( Each Planet has its own CAB file, install accordingly as you like )

Available Planets

1- SUN to:

"MERCURY/VENUS/EARTH/MARS/JUPITER/SATURN/URANUS/NEPTUNE/PLUTO/MOON/NEW SUN/ORIGINAL SUN"

2-MOON to:
"Earth BeW/Funny1/Funny2/Funny3/Moon-Wolf/Moon-New/Moon-Original/Saturn BeW/New Sun BeW

★★★ SUNs ★★★

★★★ MOONs ★★★

★★★- Screen Shots ★★★

Now that is cool!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:35 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

KreHol inc. presents PongHD for all WVGA devices. You control your paddle with the stylus going against 2 very smart enemy paddles. The goal is who reaches 100 points 1st wins. You gain 5 points for every goal scored. Your score is located on bottom right of screen.The enemy score is located top left of screen. Top right of screen is restart and exit button.
Also included in this package on the homescreen is a blue marble tap it and you will be transfered a website which has new games and apps. Some that you wont find anywhere else. This is a must download for any WVGA gamer. Tested on touchpro2,Xperia1x,and HD2.
Installation
1)Click on the cab. file and it will give you option to install on device or storage card.
2)After installation look for the KreHol folder in the program section.
All future games made by KreHol when installed will go to the same folder organized automatically saving you the trouble. Enjoy the game and look out for future products!!!! If you like any of our games or apps you have permission to share and upload the game just give us credit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 05 28_00 18 03_0040_111g.jpg (22.3 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2010 05 28_02 55 37_0041_111g.jpg (53.0 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab PongHD2.cab (3.30 MB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 powered by PLUTONIUM
Carrier: Sprint - SERO baby

krautdog is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
But after 3 or 4 days of using it, it just seems to slow way down and start getting random lock ups and just all around driving me nuts.
Nathan, could you clarify a little...if you mean after 3 or 4 days of using it after a soft reset/reboot that would seem totally normal to me. I normally reboot my phone atleast once a day or so, you know, give or take, after installing apps, etc...
Thank you Nathan if you can be a little more specific

sorry I should add this is in regard to the discussion on Manila 2.5

Last edited by krautdog; 05-30-2010 at 10:13 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 05-31-2010, 12:16 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautdog View Post
Nathan, could you clarify a little...if you mean after 3 or 4 days of using it after a soft reset/reboot that would seem totally normal to me. I normally reboot my phone atleast once a day or so, you know, give or take, after installing apps, etc...
Thank you Nathan if you can be a little more specific

sorry I should add this is in regard to the discussion on Manila 2.5
Iv tried and tried to use 2.5, cause I really like the way it all works and the way its set up and especially all the mods for it. But it always seems like after a few days of using it, it just gets sluggish. And I generally soft reset at least a couple times a day and always run cleanRAM at least once a day.
I did find on the latest MightyROM as long as I didnt load it up with a bunch a stuff, and didnt use CHT it ran very good for over a week, and was still running good when I switched back to 2.1 a couple days ago.

2.5 is very useable, as im sure you've noticed almost everyone has switched to it from 2.1.
but in the end its just up to you and what you prefer, I (obviously) love, and prefer the speed and stability of 2.1..,BUT, Theres a whole lot more new mods and new stuff to try out for 2.5.
Flash a newer 2.5 ROM,(I prefer MightyROM or Mr.X ROM myself) and try it out for a week, you may love it. But I know if you use it for a week then flash back to a good 2.1 ROM you'll be surprised by how much faster and smoother the 2.1 runs.

Hope this helps!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-31-2010, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: rogers

morkel182 is a n00b

Hi everyone.
I have got new laptop and i need an elegant skin for it. So please suggest me a website that provides good skins for laptop.

Laptop skins
Old 05-31-2010, 12:32 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by morkel182 View Post
Hi everyone.
I have got new laptop and i need an elegant skin for it. So please suggest me a website that provides good skins for laptop.

Laptop skins
Try here first-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62330
Old 05-31-2010, 07:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/ HTC EVO Supersonic
Carrier: Boost CDMA/ Sprint 3g&4g Now Network

kevo3000 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kevo3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
mobitv dont work. anyone get it to work on thbe pro2 with sprint?. it makes u update to a new version and when u launch that it says u must turn on your network. any help?
it does work.... when it tells you to update do it... then when it tells you their is a network error hit okay close out of it and then go back to the app and it should work fine.... ive installed it on 8 different phones..... pm me if that doesnt work....! hit thank you if have helped you....

Last edited by kevo3000; 05-31-2010 at 07:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:39 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

God of War jum is windows mobile answer to doodle jump. Windows mobile rules!!!
mobile response to doodle jump
Play as kratos in God of War jump game . Avoid the enemies as you climb the tower to reach the kratos symbol.
Gameplay
1) Kratos jumps automatically use the left or right button to move him.
2)Avoid the enemies 1 hit you die, the start and exit buttons are along the top of screen.
The game is in cab file ...a folder will appear in the program files section of your device or storage card whichever you choose.
Tell me if the game is too easy or too hard .

If you want the other versions of jump games like supermario jump go to this website www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg God of War mobile.jpg (28.2 KB, 179 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab kratos jump.cab (3.04 MB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Bored so i thought i'd post some up, may have been posted already.

HD2Tweak - like HD Tweak but works better with TP2 and Sense 2.5
http://www.montecristoff.com/hd2tweak.htm

HTCZip - to unzip files on my TP2
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...d-htc-zip.html

Bubble Breaker Fixed - a version of bubble breaker that works with MightyRom Full Force and i'm sure other 6.5.x roms
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6367

StopWatch - a version of stopwatch that includes a timer...does everything i want it to with a very clean look
http://kaldma.se/programs/stopwatch/

ZoomBarPlus - enables the zoombar to scroll up and down in several applications without affecting others that actually require a zoombar like opera (Still in Beta but works fine imo)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645475

Conflipper North America Weather - Enables the choice of every single US city in the weather tab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81108

MailAccountRepair - when backing up with Sprite or SPB it can create the phantom email account you cant edit so this fixes it
(dont remember where i found it)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2