View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 12:16 AM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Official Favorite cabs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautdog View Post
Nathan, could you clarify a little...if you mean after 3 or 4 days of using it after a soft reset/reboot that would seem totally normal to me. I normally reboot my phone atleast once a day or so, you know, give or take, after installing apps, etc...
Thank you Nathan if you can be a little more specific

sorry I should add this is in regard to the discussion on Manila 2.5
Iv tried and tried to use 2.5, cause I really like the way it all works and the way its set up and especially all the mods for it. But it always seems like after a few days of using it, it just gets sluggish. And I generally soft reset at least a couple times a day and always run cleanRAM at least once a day.
I did find on the latest MightyROM as long as I didnt load it up with a bunch a stuff, and didnt use CHT it ran very good for over a week, and was still running good when I switched back to 2.1 a couple days ago.

2.5 is very useable, as im sure you've noticed almost everyone has switched to it from 2.1.
but in the end its just up to you and what you prefer, I (obviously) love, and prefer the speed and stability of 2.1..,BUT, Theres a whole lot more new mods and new stuff to try out for 2.5.
Flash a newer 2.5 ROM,(I prefer MightyROM or Mr.X ROM myself) and try it out for a week, you may love it. But I know if you use it for a week then flash back to a good 2.1 ROM you'll be surprised by how much faster and smoother the 2.1 runs.

Hope this helps!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS