PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: New Slingplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarsuel View Post
It is my understanding that with certain slingboxes you can get full screen. Sadly the regular old slingbox isn't one of them. Not sure which ones do give the full screen.
i bought a slingbox but ended up returning it because of the full screen issue, that annoyed me. I will look into finding out which ones work for full screen.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Exprmntal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Is there no portrait mode anymore??
On my old Touch Pro, Portrait mode was the only way to see the Streaming statistics. How do you show statistics now if there is no portrait mode?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarsuel View Post
It is my understanding that with certain slingboxes you can get full screen. Sadly the regular old slingbox isn't one of them. Not sure which ones do give the full screen.
I don't think that's right, I have an SB-Pro (connected to both component & standard cable) & it won't do it.

~John
Old 01-26-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exprmntal View Post
On my old Touch Pro, Portrait mode was the only way to see the Streaming statistics. How do you show statistics now if there is no portrait mode?
I don't think you can (I don't see any FPS setting)

~John
Old 01-26-2010, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

kierandill is becoming a great contributor

Slingbox Solo, Dish HD, Verizon TP2 with the new WM6.5, letterbox makes it fill screen when the programming is full screen HD.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2

Exprmntal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I don't think you can (I don't see any FPS setting)
In SPM Ver 1.6 the setting is in Player>Player Options>Advanced Tab>Show Statistics.

When the option box is checked, it shows statistics in the upper right portion of the title bar in portrait mode only. fps & kbps are both displayed. When you switch to Landscape mode there is no statistics display.

It would be a real shame to loose this functionality. It is the only way we can benchmark the program's performance (except subjectively of course)!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:16 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by flguy2005 View Post
I have re-typed my info at least 10 times...still no luck
I retyped my over and over as well. Then I quit. I hope I can figure it out later.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 01-26-2010, 11:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kierandill View Post
Slingbox Solo, Dish HD, Verizon TP2 with the new WM6.5, letterbox makes it fill screen when the programming is full screen HD.

OK, I see what's going on now.

I have a high def cable box, but when I use the favorites function it is setting all standard def channels for some reason.

If I enter a high def channel with the keypad, it is full screen but I can't figure out how to save it as a favorite????

~John
Old 01-26-2010, 11:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exprmntal View Post
In SPM Ver 1.6 the setting is in Player>Player Options>Advanced Tab>Show Statistics.

When the option box is checked, it shows statistics in the upper right portion of the title bar in portrait mode only. fps & kbps are both displayed. When you switch to Landscape mode there is no statistics display.
I know all that, I have always used those options but they don't seem to exist in the new version unless I'm missing something.

~John
Old 01-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

playaed is a n00b

I have the slingbox solo and I was able to get full screen. I went into options and clicked letterbox.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2