PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
LOL!!!

Man I thought that was going to be some hot new phone. When I clicked it and read the title I though, "Wow, might be pretty cool." I saw the picture and spit soda all over my screen from laughter. That is hillarious.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
haha

I love the Xbox laptop though
That, my friend, is because Ben Heck (creator of xbox and PS3 laptops) is amazing!

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Honestly, on the face of it I wouldn't mind GSM and I can't argue that it has several features that would be nice to have. I just can't stand the only two US carrier choices for it as things stand right now.
Now this I can't argue with. I left AT&T not because of the technology, but because of the antics AT&T pulls. had AT&T acted in a more consumer friendly manner, I would still be with them right now, and probably swapping between my Touch Pro 2 and that LG Projector phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:25 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Imagine using that while driving!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Imagine using that while driving!
It would probbably cause more accidents. Not due to ease of use or size, but because other drivers would be craning their necks going "WTF?!?"
Old 12-31-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

You guys want to see some sickness? Check this out:
http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/10/0...ased-in-japan/

I would absolutely go to T-Mobile for that if they had it. Kind of like an HD2 with a keyboard...
Old 12-31-2009, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC

inferno14u is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Now this I can't argue with. I left AT&T not because of the technology, but because of the antics AT&T pulls. had AT&T acted in a more consumer friendly manner, I would still be with them right now, and probably swapping between my Touch Pro 2 and that LG Projector phone.
I find the Expo interesting as well, but AT&T reps told me that they aren't selling the projector with the phone and aren't sure if or when they will actually have it to sell.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:47 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
You guys want to see some sickness? Check this out:
http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/10/0...ased-in-japan/

I would absolutely go to T-Mobile for that if they had it. Kind of like an HD2 with a keyboard...
Dude, thats pimp diggity... Now if htc made something similar to that with the right specs, that would be sweet and id be all over it.... Sell my kids.lol j/k my wife......
Old 01-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
What he's saying is that most of the customers flock to T-mob DON'T TRAVEL so they don't feel the sting of a less than stellar network. It works at home for those customers and they are good. The customer's who do travel (typically business customers) are far less likely to go to T-mobile due to the spotty coverage.
What the hell kind of statement is that? hahaha That's just retarded. T-Mobile customers must not travel? hahaha

I've mentioned that I've traveled plenty in previous posts, but wherever I go there's a strong signal and now everywhere I go has 3G. Just because I don't waste my time in Hickville, USA doesn't mean I don't travel.

EDIT: It also feels good to have text messages dated 2010!!!!

Last edited by rorytmeadows; 01-01-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

if the new wimax phone is an LG winmo phone and not htc but it has snapdragon and capacitive screen, will anybody get that phone, or will they wait to see if sprint picks up hd2? I don't want a winmo phone from LG, i personally would have to wait till htc makes a device.
Google is the next skynet
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2