PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Don't even get me started with comcast and the many problems I have encountered. I can't tell you how many times I have been hung up on and not one call back. The ability to fix my problems is laughable. Comcast sucks. I get good customer service from comcast about 1 in 5 calls and all this has happened in the last 3 months.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Don't even get me started with comcast and the many problems I have encountered. I can't tell you how many times I have been hung up on and not one call back. The ability to fix my problems is laughable. Comcast sucks. I get good customer service from comcast about 1 in 5 calls and all this has happened in the last 3 months.
I'm not saying comcast has the best or even good customer service, i'm just pointint out the changes that are taking place all over and that was just one example. Comcast customer service has to suck because of the type of people they deal with and the type of service they are providing. You must not know how many people churn on the cable and satellite networks. They all have bad customer service. If you're not looking for a promo and you call comcast more then likely you won't have any issues and your problem will get resolved asap. but this room is about the hd2.

Honestly I doubt Sprint is smart enough to pick this phone up, but for another 24 hours i can dream right.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

So where is CES held at and is it open to the public? What time and timezone should we be expecting to hear what Sprint has claimed to be the "must see booth" of the event?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is all I'm saying

Old 01-06-2010, 12:48 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thats a huge pic

Old 01-06-2010, 01:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
thats a huge pic
That's what she said. Well, at least it sounded like that, but I think the actual wording was a bit different.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:14 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Old 01-06-2010, 01:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
So where is CES held at and is it open to the public? What time and timezone should we be expecting to hear what Sprint has claimed to be the "must see booth" of the event?
CES is in Vegas. It is not open to the general public. I don't know what time the Sprint thing is, but I will be anxiously awaiting to see what it is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Google I/O

d33170 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
CES is in Vegas. It is not open to the general public. I don't know what time the Sprint thing is, but I will be anxiously awaiting to see what it is.
This is the only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow. This will be Sprint's second biggest regret (Iphone being the first) if Sprint passes on this phone. Hopefully they're smart enough to figure out how much consumers this phone will attract.
The HD2 is the true Iphone killer.

Last edited by d33170; 01-06-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by d33170 View Post
This is the only thing I'm looking forward to this month. This will be Sprint's second biggest regret (Iphone being the first) if Sprint passes on this phone. Hopefully they're smart enough to figure out how much consumers this phone will attract.
The HD2 is the true Iphone killer.
Or they could surprise us all and announce an HD2 with a keyboard, tilting screen, and Wimax. heck, while I'm dreaming, also include the SIM and this time have it work with T-Mobile and AT&T 3G too (if you get service from them), and Wimax being rolled out to my area.

Back to reality- no new WinMo phones from Sprint will be announced at CES. The highly anticipated big joint Sprint/Microsoft announcement will be WM6.5 upgrades for existing phones. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

In fact, I am probably just as anxious, if not more anxious, to see what Microsoft and HTC do. Those guys are almost guaranteed to do/say/demonstrate something that I care about. Sprint might, but I just don't anticipate it happening.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2