PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new spb shell works much better with tp2

im just having issues installing themes on this thing

Old 12-19-2009, 12:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by netghozt View Post
Thanks. Its now working now. I am running the trial version of the mobile shell and love it. I went back to the Sprint stock rom tho. Anyone knows how to remove some of the software that comes with the rom?

I went back to the stock rom because i couldnt get sprint tv working.
I'm using Indagroove's 6.5 ROM. Use MR X's Sprint provisioning cab, and then sprint tv works fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: The Now Network

netghozt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I'm using Indagroove's 6.5 ROM. Use MR X's Sprint provisioning cab, and then sprint tv works fine.
It worked! After crashing like 5 times it finally worked. Thanks SalthDawg
Old 12-19-2009, 02:38 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Can anyone confirm this is an issue for them?

Bug: Found the reason why 3.5 is slow: Agenda

I'm debating switching back from Sense UI 2.5, but not if this post is true.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:48 AM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Can anyone confirm this is an issue for them?

Bug: Found the reason why 3.5 is slow: Agenda

I'm debating switching back from Sense UI 2.5, but not if this post is true.
Yeah, it's true. You literally need hundreds of appointments all saved in your calendar before it's an issue though. Try it out and see if it's an issue for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
It worked! After crashing like 5 times it finally worked. Thanks SalthDawg
What I did was install the ROM, and then the first thing I installed was the Mr X Sprint provisioning cab. After that, all the Sprint stuff (tv, NFL, Navigation, etc) worked with no tweaks at all, on the first try.

Mobile Shell on WM6.5 is just an unbeatable combo in my book. I haven't used my stylus in forever.

Oh yeah, if you use Indagroove's ROM be sure to disable that annoying SMS sent notification, and do the 4 row SMS input tweak (if he hasn't built those into his new build, mine is an older build). It's pretty much a perfect ROM after those tweaks (of course install Mobile Shell and all your apps).
Old 12-19-2009, 04:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: The Now Network

netghozt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
What I did was install the ROM, and then the first thing I installed was the Mr X Sprint provisioning cab.
I'm loving this spb shell. Its simple and works. SaltyDawg, what twitter app do you use? There isnt one installed in the ROM. I like the peep app on the other custom ROMs. Is there a cab for peep anywhere?
Old 12-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

DAYUM!! I am so digging this shell!! THANKS SEARCHER61!!

Old 12-20-2009, 01:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I'm loving this spb shell. Its simple and works. SaltyDawg, what twitter app do you use? There isnt one installed in the ROM. I like the peep app on the other custom ROMs. Is there a cab for peep anywhere?
I don't use a twitter app. I just recently started thinkng about it though, so maybe I'll check out the peep app you were talking about.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

HKINGS is just getting started

I'm somewhat of a newbie with Mobile Shell 3.5.. .been switching back and forth lately, especially with that new shortcut CAB that was created.

I do like MS 3.5 quite a bit, however the one thing I don;t like is the weather. I like how the weather on the home screen on the SENSE UI/Touch Flo home screen updates automatically based on your GPS location AND is 100 time more accurate than the Mobile Shell weather widget. The MS Weather App also is inaccurate and doesn't provide accurate live temperatures for my location.

Is there another better weather widget app I can add to my Shell home screen that's like the Sense UI? Its the only thing keeping me from completely switching over to Mobile Shell.

Any and all info is truly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2