PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic
Carrier: Sprint

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
There's a CDMA version of Kaiser??

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 10-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
I hear they are giving us all free trips to Disney Land
Here's hoping for two-day park hopper passes.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 10-15-2007, 04:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SilentBenton is a n00b
I do believe someone said the Sprint product sheets list the Vogue as the 6900, but I am probably wrong.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to nemanracing
The 6900 should by naming conventions be the Tilt aka 8925 aka Kaiser. If and when it comes to CDMA...

BTW the MSM7200 is GSM only... http://cdmatech.com/products/msm7200...t_solution.jsp

We use the MSM7500(GSM and CDMA can you say Global 6850???)... http://cdmatech.com/products/msm7500...t_solution.jsp

Or for a newer chip the MSM7600(GSM and CDMA)... http://cdmatech.com/products/msm7600...t_solution.jsp
History:XV6850 WM6.5,PPC6850 WM6.5 on VZW,XV6850 WM6.1/Telus Radio,VZW Omnia,XV6900 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6800 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6700 WM6,Samsung i760,Moto Q9m,Moto Q,XV6700,VZW Treo 700WX,Treo 700W,Samsung i730,XV6600,Treo 650,Treo 600,Kyocera 7135
Old 10-15-2007, 04:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

drew454U is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post

No, i dont believe they have plans of it either.

This is a BS thread. Who here has had processor problems. For them to discontinue a phone it would have to be a huge majority of people.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb
Carrier: AT&T

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag
New 6800 !!!

It's true, the new 6800 is out and Sprint is going to be swapping out our 6800s for them!

Check out the new 6800 !!! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

Old 10-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Shaska is just getting started
ill believe it when sprint announces such a recall to the press...

Although yeah, I would like to hear about these processor problems, Mine seems to be Great... Hell, I rarely even get the memory leak bug on mine, Can have it run for days straight without not even dropping below 20MB free.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
Not that HTC has announced...maybe they are working on it, but there is no facts or even rumors to back this...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 10-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul - HTC Titan

symbolist is a n00b
I've been lurking for a few weeks since getting my 6800, and though I'm very happy with it, if they did this, I'd want...

...their newest phone just announced... The Brique aka the 7000!

Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
The likely hood of Spring giving you anything for free is slim at best. It is more likely that Sprint would just discontinue this PPC and make those who have one keep the device or buy another. Any problems with this processor are most likely legal in nature (Qualcomm Lawsuit) and not functionality related so just keep making those custom ROM's were going to need them. If sprint is having some sort of internal battle over the future of this device we can most likely kiss the REV-A upgrade good by. IMHO
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan