PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

TC1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrankli View Post
Information about this update was also posted at The Boy Genius Report.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...-october-22nd/
Hahah... the BGR has no credibility with regards to "insightful information"... he's just copying and pasting from other forums. I love this little piece of insight:

"There’s no word on what else might be addressed in the update, but you can bet that Sprint and HTC will be addressing more than just Bluetooth, as ROM updates generally bring a significant number of enhancements to the table."

Umm.. yea.... sure.... significant number of enhancements? Like the "Sprint Musicstore" that was released in the last ROM? lmao........
Old 10-10-2007, 10:37 AM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan

TC1 is a n00b
List of Bug fixes for the Oct 22 MR

Here are the fixes in MR2: Bluetooth, Alarm, Java List, On Demand Keypad issues, plus a couple of others.

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/....id=1467#M1467
Old 10-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
Hahah... the BGR has no credibility with regards to "insightful information"... he's just copying and pasting from other forums. I love this little piece of insight:

"There’s no word on what else might be addressed in the update, but you can bet that Sprint and HTC will be addressing more than just Bluetooth, as ROM updates generally bring a significant number of enhancements to the table."

Umm.. yea.... sure.... significant number of enhancements? Like the "Sprint Musicstore" that was released in the last ROM? lmao........
last rom was totally different, it was released very quickly after the release of the phone and it's obvious that it's sole purpose was to enable that, it is also obvious that this one is going to be a bugfix rom....
Old 10-10-2007, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6850
Carrier: sprint

jammerjamming is a n00b
bout time. i've had my phone a mth and i cant wait for it! i just picked up a motorola s9 motorokr bluetooth, and i cant wait to get full functionallity! the alarm and a java fixes will be nice for sure. hopefully that dasuper guy isnt crapping about the 22nd date!
Old 10-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

coreyoli is keeping up the good workcoreyoli is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
It has NOTHING to do with the way Microsoft designed their OS unless Helmi specifically fixed it for HIS WM6 release for the 6700.

There was no memory leak whatsoever on my 6700 and when I was running on a fresh hard reset, I had 32MB of RAM free and on the Mogul, I have about 25, which dwindles down to 19 without me even opening anything new.

Don't blame Microsoft for Sprint/HTC's screw ups.

Thread un-hijacked.

Hopefully this ROM addresses the issues known with the device. Only time will tell, I guess. I'll continue to be hopeful.

Oh and whoever said they'd be leaving for the Tilt if Sprint doesn't unlock the GPS, have fun, as the Tilt has only aGPS, at&t removed the true GPS so they could continue making money off their mobile navigation services.
Actually, I experience a leak on my 6700 running Helmi's WM6... The only thing I use besides basic email and stuff is Palringo, and the memory seems to disappear overnight when I'm not doing anything.. I don't have any today plugins except for the HTC Home.. So not sure where it's going, lol...
Old 10-22-2007, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

jokergp is a n00b
10/22

1o I thought was suppose a update on da mogul wat type of update
Old 10-22-2007, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
still 10/21 here
Old 10-22-2007, 12:36 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
It hasn't even been 10/22 for 30 mins. here on the East Coast. It was also never confirmed officially, so we may not get anything at all.

The rumor is an official ROM update addressing some of the various issues, including BT issues.

Also, there are a couple of threads discussin this rumor, so I'm merging this thread.

Patience my friends, patience. Let the day at least begin!

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 10-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
yes, 10/21 here.

While skeptical it comes out on 10/22, I'll check the HTC page a few times tomorrow:
http://www.htcamerica.net/support/mo...downloads.html
Old 10-22-2007, 04:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

iwannabeused is a n00b
Where is it at?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan