PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO
Carrier: Sprint

j_mee_5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thanks yes i know this does not involves this tread but i have been reading what some peps in this tread wrote and they say that is does so i was just wondering. thanks by the way for the volume thing but im not getting the 6800 no more even tho its one of the best phone ever but i also talk on the phone a lot so i will just wait for the new razer that is coming to sprint.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jaak is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd
the keyboard works in .net cf 2.0 apps. i hate the palm sms threader (WAY too many bugs, how can ANYONE use this) and had found another one written in .net cf 2.0 that works great, but wont use the keyboard with the new rom.
Out of curiosity, what program are you using now?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:02 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaak
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd
the keyboard works in .net cf 2.0 apps. i hate the palm sms threader (WAY too many bugs, how can ANYONE use this) and had found another one written in .net cf 2.0 that works great, but wont use the keyboard with the new rom.
Out of curiosity, what program are you using now?
right now im back to the wm5 version of palm sms but i hate its bugs. i think im just too fast for it - if i wait a few seconds after it opens i can type fine, but when i go fast it brings up the phone app and types like im searching for a contact. sometimes i use this app and sometimes i just use the builtin text messaging (remove the palm app). i hard reset alot for testing and learning.

the one i had found that i might have liked was called "SMS Threader" but due to the non-working keyboard, I didnt spend much time playing with it.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Lurker

highflyin128 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to highflyin128 Send a message via Yahoo to highflyin128
HTC giving you a slow download for the update? go here

ftp://ftp.ppcgeeks.com

USER: ppcgeeks
PASS: ezupload

Titan> Sprint_ROM_Upgrade_Files> RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_2.09.651.3_1.32.00_SPCS_NV124 _new_Ship.exe
Old 09-03-2007, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Munkee915 is a n00b
I installed the update the other day purely because i wanted the latest and greatest, w/o fully reading up on it.

Having the keyboard issue w/ live, but i can live w/ the onscreen keyboard for now.

the SMS app doesnt work. Weird thing is, it says it sends the message succesfully, but the recipient never gets it. Not a biggy, hopefully fixed soon.

The one that irks me is that my vision connection is buggy now. If i try to use Live or anything to access the net, it says it cant find a connection, i have to open IE first to establish a vision connection, then retry the other app and it works fine. If i let the phone sit and it goes into standby, when it comes back up, I get an error that the vision connection could not be made and i have to open IE again to reestablish connection. Anybody else see these issues w/ the new rom? Or is it just me and could possibly be something else?
Old 09-03-2007, 08:07 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee915 View Post
I installed the update the other day purely because i wanted the latest and greatest, w/o fully reading up on it.

Having the keyboard issue w/ live, but i can live w/ the onscreen keyboard for now.

the SMS app doesnt work. Weird thing is, it says it sends the message succesfully, but the recipient never gets it. Not a biggy, hopefully fixed soon.

The one that irks me is that my vision connection is buggy now. If i try to use Live or anything to access the net, it says it cant find a connection, i have to open IE first to establish a vision connection, then retry the other app and it works fine. If i let the phone sit and it goes into standby, when it comes back up, I get an error that the vision connection could not be made and i have to open IE again to reestablish connection. Anybody else see these issues w/ the new rom? Or is it just me and could possibly be something else?
After you flashed the new ROM, did you restore a backup or install everything manually? If you restored a backup, that is likely the cause of your issues as you should not restore a backup from a previous ROM version. If you did not do that, then its hard to say what is causing the issues.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Munkee915 is a n00b
did everything manually. even entered my contacts in by hand one by one. After a few reboots, it seems to be working fine now. Also, after uninstalling and reinstalling the MMS hack, it works on my phone now. I sent a few test messages to my wifes phone and they came through fine. Maybe my vision services took a while to catch on after the ESN change? Oh well. Now if we can just get some resolution to that keyboard issue in live search i'll be happy.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_mee_5 View Post
so i have been reading this section i did have a 6800 but the call volume and speaker volume suck as. so i returned it back to sprint to get the flip phone.
but some peps in here say that the speaker and bt volume have improve so
have it IMPROVE if so i will get the 6800 again but with a add line to it so it be 299.00 but yep please let me know thank you..
Check out this thread regarding Audio Volume.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...me-issues.html
Old 09-15-2007, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Fido

1magine is a n00b
what is this new rom?
can someone please explain to me what this is?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Sprint music store is pretty much what you get with this ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan