PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

megamav is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm getting mine today!

looks like the tracking number wasnt put in until this morning.

sweeeeeeetttt bro!

no Jury Duty till 2PM, please UPS, please come early.

Poppa needs a new PPC.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Here's the e-mail I sent websales this morning... we'll see what happens, I will also call them later.

Quote:
Good morning,

I placed an order (number: AB-CDEF-123456789) on 06/18/07 early in the morning and selected to pay extra for overnight shipping to be able to receive it today. When I called yesterday to get an update on the status, and possibly the tracking number, I was informed my order was on hold and that I needed to speak to the order verification department in order for the order to clear. Had I not called myself to check on the status of my order, it would still be on hold since I was never contacted to get in touch with the order verification department.

Furthermore, my order still did not ship and is still awaiting fulfillment. I would like to be assured that this order will ship out today so that I will receive it tomorrow; if not, it will have made no sense for me to pay extra for overnight shipping. Just to make sure things are clear, when I ordered this new phone (no more than 8 hours after it was made available online for the first time) there were no indications of it being backordered, and my order receipt clearly states that my order 'may take 1-2 days to arrive' (I mention this due to rumors from colleagues being told the phone is backordered). This is why I want to be assured that my order will ship today, and get a tracking number as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your assistance, I look forward to your response.

Have a good day.
And yes, the IR port is on the bottom of the device.

EDIT: HA! I just refreshed and my status changed to In Progress again, however, I have a tracking number!!! Not only that, but it just seems they never updated my order yesterday because the trakcing number says the device is out out for delivery already... so I'm getting it today!

Wow... I will not believe until I have it my hands. Can't believe I'm dealing with Sprint
Hey Pibe, did you call Sprint this morning at all prior to getting your tracking info online? Because if you did and they said it was still in fulfilment or in progress or something when it was actually being shipped out to you then........ even they don't know what they're talking about....saying that even they have old info.

I called this morning and they told me that my order could take up to 3 business days to process and that the Order in the Order History screen which said it was cancelled was just a backup order key...for their purpose only (whatever that means...sounds more like b***s**t!!!)
Old 06-19-2007, 10:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

joeytmann is a n00b
Well after waiting patiently, barely, tracking info has been added to my order status. Still not in UPS's system, but we all know what that means.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho
so earlier i reported that i spent about 5 to 6 trying to get the 6800.. which i ended up getting for free. then after that i spent another 4-6 after i got home from work trying to get the tracking info on the phone. this was do to the order number that was given to me. every rep i spoke to couldn't find the order, and this wasn't making me happy. i don't know how many reps i spoke to by at about 10pm on my last call which was about 2hrs long i got $20 credit somehow and getting a 10% loyalty discount added to my plan for a total of 35% off my Sero Plan which is a sweet plan in it self, and i was told Order support was closed so i'd have to wait till this morning to get any info. and after another 2 hrs this morning i'm happy to say that
Oh man.... my 6800 is out for delivery....... and im at work.... i might just have to take a long lunch and drive the 20 miles back him to pick it up or today is going to be a very long day.

I think this was well worth the hrs talking to sprint to get this all for free... man i can't wait till i get home
Old 06-19-2007, 10:06 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Nope, I decided to send that e-mail and was going to call later but then refreshed the order status page and my trakcing number was there.

I couldn't find that Order History section on MySprint, so I can't help you there...

They did tell me yesterday to call back today because it was not going to ship yesterday, so I do know for a fact they have no idea where their stuff is.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 06-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Lurker

nosbabe88 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to nosbabe88
Hi guys!
After many months of reading this forum waiting for the phone to come out I finally decided to open up a account and post. My bf went through a lot of trouble to get me the phone dealing with people who did not know how to speak english, the phone was finally order. I got the tracking number. This morning my status still said waiting fullfilment after a few hours (2) I was finally given a tracking number!!! We paid extra for overnight shipping, I was about to have a hissy fit. So ups says it supposed to be delivered. I am soo excited. I hope everyone gets theres too. :P
Old 06-19-2007, 10:57 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosbabe88
Hi guys!
After many months of reading this forum waiting for the phone to come out I finally decided to open up a account and post. My bf went through a lot of trouble to get me the phone dealing with people who did not know how to speak english, the phone was finally order. I got the tracking number. This morning my status still said waiting fullfilment after a few hours (2) I was finally given a tracking number!!! We paid extra for overnight shipping, I was about to have a hissy fit. So ups says it supposed to be delivered. I am soo excited. I hope everyone gets theres too. :P
Yeah that's what seems to be happening, apparently Sprint's system did not update or something and at least 3 of us now have received our tracking numbers today showing that the device will be delivered today.

Congrats!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g LTE

AYSIANA is keeping up the good workAYSIANA is keeping up the good work
Well I hope this comforts some you. I ordered my 6800 yest around 9:51am central time. At 3:56pm central yesterday it still said order in progress. Then sometime last night the status was changed to awaiting fulfillment....which scared the crap outta me cuz I though it might be backordered or something. I checked at about 7:58am central this morning and it still said awaiting fulfillment. Of course I called the 800 # right away and they gave me a tracking # even tho the website still said my order was awaiting fulfillment. When I got to work, I checked the website again, and the the tracking # was listed this time and when I tracked it, its out on the truck for delivery!!

Oh, Im not sure if anyone already answered this or not, but someone wanted to know where the phones are shipping out from....mine says Louisville KY.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch PRO

tbhausen is just getting started
Count me on the "out for delivery" list, too. Sprint told me a "warehouse error" prevented shipping yesterday. Today I see a tracking number that's a nice surprise.

Todd/Indy
Old 06-19-2007, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP

sledgie is a n00b
congrats guys, I'm very happy for you. sounds like sprint's motto is "don't let the left hand know what the right is doing" lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan