View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:04 AM
evilecho
PPCGeeks Regular

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to evilecho
so earlier i reported that i spent about 5 to 6 trying to get the 6800.. which i ended up getting for free. then after that i spent another 4-6 after i got home from work trying to get the tracking info on the phone. this was do to the order number that was given to me. every rep i spoke to couldn't find the order, and this wasn't making me happy. i don't know how many reps i spoke to by at about 10pm on my last call which was about 2hrs long i got $20 credit somehow and getting a 10% loyalty discount added to my plan for a total of 35% off my Sero Plan which is a sweet plan in it self, and i was told Order support was closed so i'd have to wait till this morning to get any info. and after another 2 hrs this morning i'm happy to say that
Oh man.... my 6800 is out for delivery....... and im at work.... i might just have to take a long lunch and drive the 20 miles back him to pick it up or today is going to be a very long day.

I think this was well worth the hrs talking to sprint to get this all for free... man i can't wait till i get home