rvashi
Regular 'Geeker

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Here's the e-mail I sent websales this morning... we'll see what happens, I will also call them later.

Quote:
Good morning,

I placed an order (number: AB-CDEF-123456789) on 06/18/07 early in the morning and selected to pay extra for overnight shipping to be able to receive it today. When I called yesterday to get an update on the status, and possibly the tracking number, I was informed my order was on hold and that I needed to speak to the order verification department in order for the order to clear. Had I not called myself to check on the status of my order, it would still be on hold since I was never contacted to get in touch with the order verification department.

Furthermore, my order still did not ship and is still awaiting fulfillment. I would like to be assured that this order will ship out today so that I will receive it tomorrow; if not, it will have made no sense for me to pay extra for overnight shipping. Just to make sure things are clear, when I ordered this new phone (no more than 8 hours after it was made available online for the first time) there were no indications of it being backordered, and my order receipt clearly states that my order 'may take 1-2 days to arrive' (I mention this due to rumors from colleagues being told the phone is backordered). This is why I want to be assured that my order will ship today, and get a tracking number as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your assistance, I look forward to your response.

Have a good day.
And yes, the IR port is on the bottom of the device.

EDIT: HA! I just refreshed and my status changed to In Progress again, however, I have a tracking number!!! Not only that, but it just seems they never updated my order yesterday because the trakcing number says the device is out out for delivery already... so I'm getting it today!

Wow... I will not believe until I have it my hands. Can't believe I'm dealing with Sprint
Hey Pibe, did you call Sprint this morning at all prior to getting your tracking info online? Because if you did and they said it was still in fulfilment or in progress or something when it was actually being shipped out to you then........ even they don't know what they're talking about....saying that even they have old info.

I called this morning and they told me that my order could take up to 3 business days to process and that the Order in the Order History screen which said it was cancelled was just a backup order key...for their purpose only (whatever that means...sounds more like b***s**t!!!)