PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone know how to make a picture template?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan torres View Post
It doesnt work for me...am I missing a step. I am using PS cs3. does it matter which program I create a gif file? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Im not sure where the setting is in Photoshop for the loop/delay of the frames and the frame disposal option...
What messed me up was not setting the disposal option to cumulative(combine). After I figured that out it worked fine.

Im gonna make those other stamps into some templates right now..
Old 08-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333

Where is the templates folder located?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir333 View Post
Where is the templates folder located?
Its under... My Device\My Documents\Templates

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
well, I haven't had any luck getting it to work yet, but I found more stamps that would be cool to have..
http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon...free-graphics/

I made these but they dont look like that last one. I tried a couple of different things. Probably something with the color but Ive messed with it a few times and cant figure it out. The stamp is kinda transparent but still shows up fine. Some people might like it better.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Stamps.zip (146.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Threadstarter

mestup is a n00b

how about a pwned/owned stamp.. im looking for a pic.. unless someone already has one
Old 08-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Threadstarter

mestup is a n00b

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DN
Old 08-13-2008, 11:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan Mogul 6800
Carrier: Sprint

JustRay586 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to JustRay586 Send a message via MSN to JustRay586 Send a message via Yahoo to JustRay586

so just placing any png file in the template folder wont work?
Old 08-14-2008, 01:54 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRay586 View Post
so just placing any png file in the template folder wont work?
no, unfortunatetely that would be too logical... no actually it is this way so you can do multiple shots in the same image.. I'm still not able to make it work, but I've been low on geek-time lately.. also prefer to figure it out in gimp and animation shop
Old 08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP

Hey Ray they are actually animated gif files not png files.

There is two layers with a 0ms delay and combined. And what makes it even weirder is the fact that black is transparent... Anywhere where you want the pic to show through has to be black on the second frame. The first frame has whatever image that you want on the pic set on a transparent background. Then where ever there is an image on the background has to be transparent on the second frame which is black.

Im probably gonna make up a tutorial one day. I use GIMP so all the pics will be of that program but Im assuming Photoshop would be similar.

Hey shaggy maybe thats where your going wrond using animation shop..You can save animated gifs in gimp. Once you save it as a gif file an option will show up to combine layers or save as animation. Then the next box that comes up has the delay option and the drop down list to combine layers. Hope that helps.

Well I made that pawned stamp up real quick. This one came out fine like the first one. I still am not sure what happened with the second set I did the other day. Only thing I can think of is both this one and the first one started as jpg files. While the second set was originally gif files. Maybe Ill try to save them as jpg's and try again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pawned Stamp.zip (33.4 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:59 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Hey shaggy maybe thats where your going wrond using animation shop..You can save animated gifs in gimp. Once you save it as a gif file an option will show up to combine layers or save as animation. Then the next box that comes up has the delay option and the drop down list to combine layers. Hope that helps.

Well I made that pawned stamp up real quick. This one came out fine like the first one. I still am not sure what happened with the second set I did the other day. Only thing I can think of is both this one and the first one started as jpg files. While the second set was originally gif files. Maybe Ill try to save them as jpg's and try again.
lol, yea, thanks, still getting used to gimp.. nice to know it does it...

I also noticed the difference with jpg's.. wonder if it has something to do with using true black... I think on modico there was a mention of using something besides #000000
Old 08-14-2008, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Okta)
Carrier: TCNZ

MattOktaNZ is just getting started

Sort of works on the Vogue too but you get some 'noise' along the top

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan