View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:59 PM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone know how to make a picture template?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Hey shaggy maybe thats where your going wrond using animation shop..You can save animated gifs in gimp. Once you save it as a gif file an option will show up to combine layers or save as animation. Then the next box that comes up has the delay option and the drop down list to combine layers. Hope that helps.

Well I made that pawned stamp up real quick. This one came out fine like the first one. I still am not sure what happened with the second set I did the other day. Only thing I can think of is both this one and the first one started as jpg files. While the second set was originally gif files. Maybe Ill try to save them as jpg's and try again.
lol, yea, thanks, still getting used to gimp.. nice to know it does it...

I also noticed the difference with jpg's.. wonder if it has something to do with using true black... I think on modico there was a mention of using something besides #000000