PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVDO / Everything Unlimted Plan Issue

Finally got the problem resolved. I'm totally irritated though with Sprint. I honestly do not believe that their customer service can get any worse than it already is. I was right all along about what I felt the problem was. I FINALLY talked to someone in CS who actually listened to me and was able to solve the problem.

For whatever reason, when they put the new plan into effect, the wrong data code was input into the system. This caused my connections to be forced to RTT 1X. Once the proper code was put in, everything was fine. It's just a matter of finding someone who has a clue.

I spoke with two employees and two supervisors today and none of them were able to find the problem. It wasn't until I called in to check the status of my ticket (which I was lied to about, it was never created) that I spoke with someone who was able to solve this. What a disaster. They better get their problems solved soon.... Cheap plans are only going to take you so far. I use my phone for business and can't afford to deal with this kind of ridiculous corporate behavior.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

DonC is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVDO / Everything Unlimted Plan Issue

dkincaid,
I am seeing the same issue now on 2 of my moguls since I switched them over to unlimited. My 3rd one is still on a old 550 minute a month plan and is not having problems.
I have talked to CS, advanced support, and I am now waiting on network services to call me back. Do you know exactly what code they put in? Advanced support did verify on the 2 accounts that EVDO is active but agrees that this is an account issue from the switch over to unlimited. I can connect over to 1X RTT with no issues but only when I attempt to use EVDO will it bomb out.

Oh and just a note.. You might want to verify your billing on this. They stated they show that I am now being billed $745 a month for my 3 lines. Nice job on this conversion to the new billing system and the new plans...Apparently this is just an issue that will be resolved when my billing cycle is up but I had them note it just to be safe.

Last edited by DonC; 03-02-2008 at 11:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan