PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 02:16 PM
N00b

deanerh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: confirmed; audio-out with adaptor broken in new rom;included headset works though

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuse94 View Post
I upgraded to 3.35 and I am listening to music right now via the supplied OEM 2.5mm/usb splitter on a pair of Sony noise canceling earbuds using a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. Bluetooth streams music flawlessly via my Parrot MK6100 in the car.
Ditto. I'm using the HTC adapter that has the 2.5mmaudio/USB and a 2.5-to-3.5mm adapter I bought from SEDIO ages ago and I have audio on my headphones. Are people having more problems with the HTC adapters or after market ones?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6800 Mogul

fachex is a n00b
Re: confirmed; audio-out with adaptor broken in new rom;included headset works though

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanerh View Post
Are people having more problems with the HTC adapters or after market ones?
Both apperently. I have only the HTC that came with the Spint Mogul and it's not working.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I can confirm that all of my adapters (Both HTC splitters as well as my eBay special 3.5mm headphone) are working with DCD 3.0.0
Old 03-12-2008, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've been looking for info on this. I'm running dcd's 2.3.2 rom. I have no sound out of headphones. I have an after market stereo usb adapter w/ 3.5 female end. I got this off of ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/3-5-mm-Headset-S...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 03-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6800 Mogul

fachex is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
I can confirm that all of my adapters (Both HTC splitters as well as my eBay special 3.5mm headphone) are working with DCD 3.0.0
I apology in advance for my ignorance, but what's DCD and how can I check what version of it I have?
THanks
Old 03-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fachex View Post
I apology in advance for my ignorance, but what's DCD and how can I check what version of it I have?
THanks
DCD is a very talented ROM chef over at XDA that managed to take the new ROM and update it with Windows Mobile 6.1 and some other enhancments and stripped out crapware. There is a thread here about it -
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20846
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 PM
Almost a VIP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=376623

Someone at XDA has a fix. Isnt exactly easy but hey....
Old 03-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Lurker

shadowreader is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
are you guys also getting the issue where music comes though the factory headphones but when a call comes in it switches to speaker for the ringer. once you answer the call however it goes back to the supplied headphones.?
I am having the same issue. With my seidio car kit(or seidio audio adapter)for my Mogul with either stock sprint new rom or DCD 3.0.1 kitchen if I have it connected to the car cradle or audio adapter and try to use bluetooth for calls the call sound may briefly start out over bluetooth but then goes to external audio port instead. very frustrating. had this in an older rom back when I first got my mogul but was fine with leaked 3.16 rom and DCD 2.3.2 This is driving me nuts!!! GPS now is super fast but bluetooth in my car is broken for calls when I have phone in the cradle. Argghhhhh!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tom12345 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowreader View Post
I am having the same issue. With my seidio car kit(or seidio audio adapter)for my Mogul with either stock sprint new rom or DCD 3.0.1 kitchen if I have it connected to the car cradle or audio adapter and try to use bluetooth for calls the call sound may briefly start out over bluetooth but then goes to external audio port instead. very frustrating. had this in an older rom back when I first got my mogul but was fine with leaked 3.16 rom and DCD 2.3.2 This is driving me nuts!!! GPS now is super fast but bluetooth in my car is broken for calls when I have phone in the cradle. Argghhhhh!!!

same here ....sucks balls
Old 03-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Lurker

shadowreader is a n00b

Yeah, this may make me go back to 2.3.2 but I hate to because I love the new GPS speeds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan