PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Not really. My 6700 gave me max of 3 1-2 to 4 hours playing with it non stop.That includes online usage too. Now with my Mogul.. i get about 7 to 8 hours non stop usage doing multi tasking. dEVICES ARE GETTING BETTER. Specialy with th new higher capacity batteries
Old 10-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Not really. My 6700 gave me max of 3 1-2 to 4 hours playing with it non stop.That includes online usage too. Now with my Mogul.. i get about 7 to 8 hours non stop usage doing multi tasking. dEVICES ARE GETTING BETTER. Specialy with th new higher capacity batteries
My WM6 6700 gets 6-8 hrs . When it was WM5 it got 4-5hrs .
What's up with that.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

kraygh is just getting started
Get a grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Im reffering to the customers who are not tech savy. Looks is what sells. Simple. All they care is that it looks nice for them and makes calls and goes online. Makes complete sense.
THIS is what's simple. Repeat after me.
Customers who aren't "tech savy" are NOT buying PDA-phones!!!!!!!
ANY phone can make calls and surf the (mobile) web.
The subject isn't about all phones in general, it's about PDA-phones and the morons who rate their appearance. Non-techies complaining about ppc looks is lame and makes the poster look shallow and out-of-touch. YOU are defending this view.
This is why there are ten times more iPhone commercials than all ppc-model phones put together. The tech savy market is small but we know what we want without the need for a commercial.
As soon as we hear about a new model ppc coming out, the first thing we all ask is:
"What is it capable of?"
not
"OOOOH, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!?"
Old 10-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraygh View Post
The subject isn't about all phones in general, it's about PDA-phones and the morons who rate their appearance. Non-techies complaining about ppc looks is lame and makes the poster look shallow and out-of-touch. YOU are defending this view.
This is why there are ten times more iPhone commercials than all ppc-model phones put together. The tech savy market is small but we know what we want without the need for a commercial.
As soon as we hear about a new model ppc coming out, the first thing we all ask is:
"What is it capable of?"
not

Well said, well said ---tell it like it is. How many threads do we see
about the i-phone ?? It's a multi-media phone for kids and wanna-bees !!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraygh View Post
"What is it capable of?"
not

You, obviously, haven't read these boards for very long. If you had, you would have seen the threads of "Tech Savy" complaining of how ugly the XV6800 is compared to the Mogul. So, while looks might not mean anything to you it certainly does to others.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 10-29-2007, 10:50 AM
N00b

Surfer is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Surfer
>My 6700 gave me max of 3 1-2 to 4 hours playing with it non stop.That includes
online usage too.

Mine too. Pretty dang pathetic. My xv6800 has improved battery life over my Apache,
but it still sucks. It's the price of admission and being a realitively early adaptor.

In the future we can look forward to increased battery life and with that increased
clock speeds.

I did mention "In the future", yeah?

-Surfer
Old 10-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6700

agunjal is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
>My 6700 gave me max of 3 1-2 to 4 hours playing with it non stop.That includes
online usage too.

Mine too. Pretty dang pathetic. My xv6800 has improved battery life over my Apache,
but it still sucks. It's the price of admission and being a realitively early adaptor.

In the future we can look forward to increased battery life and with that increased
clock speeds.

I did mention "In the future", yeah?

-Surfer
so its not worth upgrading to the xv6800?
Old 10-29-2007, 10:54 AM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Sprint

TC1 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
You, obviously, haven't read these boards for very long. If you had, you would have seen the threads of "Tech Savy" complaining of how ugly the XV6800 is compared to the Mogul. So, while looks might not mean anything to you it certainly does to others.
Bad comparison since the XV6800 and the Mogul in fact have identical guts. So all things being the same, yea, it's a fair statement that the XV6800 is the ugliest out of all the HTC Titan models :P
Old 10-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Amen, looks has alot of the buying factor. If you not going by looks then you must be lying. Put it this was.... If you were offered 2 cars, A ferrari and a Dodge Gremlin, and both had the same engine and both cost the same. Which one would you buy? Trust me, looks sell. Period.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
Bad comparison since the XV6800 and the Mogul in fact have identical guts. So all things being the same, yea, it's a fair statement that the XV6800 is the ugliest out of all the HTC Titan models :P
Just a question. If the XV6800 is so ugly (by the way , I don't have one),
and looks make all the difference- why are soooooooooo many people on
all the forum sites dying to get thier hand on one(XV6800). Some of these
guys and gals are acting like they will die if they don't get one soon.
Never seen anything like it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan