PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5

still installing, but almost done.

After it is all installed and I soft reset, do I have to go into Settings>Today>List section and recheck the TouchFlo again?

Last edited by slumpey326; 02-01-2010 at 10:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:46 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
still installing, but almost done.

I assume that after it is done I would have to check again TouchFlo in the Today>List section, right?
maybe the 3 times i did it it just went right into 2.5 funny thing is when i can open titanium no problem but when i try to go back to start tf3d it loads but 2.5 sence opens back up
Old 02-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

weird, but I cant get past the stupid Quick Start Up. Just freezes after that. Tried soft resetting to.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I loaded a .cab that was not compatible and had to do a hard reset. One of the previous posts said he set up his home location in the weather before he loaded the sense 2.5 and it worked when the 2.5 was loaded.
i did the same and IT DOES WORK . I have my home location now - no need for the conflipper .cabs and more free ram.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
I loaded a .cab that was not compatible and had to do a hard reset. One of the previous posts said he set up his home location in the weather before he loaded the sense 2.5 and it worked when the 2.5 was loaded.
i did the same and IT DOES WORK . I have my home location now - no need for the conflipper .cabs and more free ram.
The conflipper weather is for people who live in small towns. It adds a ton of more cities.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

CALENDAR FIX
I found a fix for the calendar / new appointment problem.
Look in the QUICK LINK icons and you will find an icon that says calendar , it has the number 30 on it. Use that one on your quick link. That icon takes you back to the regular calendar system on the Imagio. And it will display the new appointment on your today screen. Do not use the HTC calendar icon. The icon on the slider still doesn't work but you can use the calendar from the quick link.
Maybe someone can fix the slider icon.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:04 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
nice going to try that
Old 02-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Almost a VIP

[QUOTE=jmart518;1532043]The conflipper weather is for people who live in small towns. It adds a ton of more cities.[/QUOTE

The MY LOCATION GPS will find has EVERY CITY there is .
Old 02-01-2010, 12:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
CALENDAR FIX
I found a fix for the calendar / new appointment problem.
Look in the QUICK LINK icons and you will find an icon that says calendar , it has the number 30 on it. Use that one on your quick link. That icon takes you back to the regular calendar system on the Imagio. And it will display the new appointment on your today screen. Do not use the HTC calendar icon. The icon on the slider still doesn't work but you can use the calendar from the quick link.
Maybe someone can fix the slider icon.
i think if you change the location on that tab to the 2.0 version calendar it may work going to test
Old 02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

[QUOTE=jbh00jh;1532076]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
The conflipper weather is for people who live in small towns. It adds a ton of more cities.[/QUOTE

The MY LOCATION GPS will find has EVERY CITY there is .
Not the "My Location" city find, it adds more cities to the data base so the user can define/assign a city to the weather tab and/or homescreen.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio