View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:06 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
CALENDAR FIX
I found a fix for the calendar / new appointment problem.
Look in the QUICK LINK icons and you will find an icon that says calendar , it has the number 30 on it. Use that one on your quick link. That icon takes you back to the regular calendar system on the Imagio. And it will display the new appointment on your today screen. Do not use the HTC calendar icon. The icon on the slider still doesn't work but you can use the calendar from the quick link.
Maybe someone can fix the slider icon.
i think if you change the location on that tab to the 2.0 version calendar it may work going to test