PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 4, 2010*

jmart815, the 1st post is dated now March 4th. What was updated exactly.

I think you are doing a great job. Maybe when you update the first post, you can note somewhere what the reason was for the date change.

Keep up the great work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
try reinstalling cookies tab then uninstall it
Everytime I do that. It's shows up the correct way. When it's deleted it goes right back after reboot. I just notice something else. I have cust. wavs for bootup & shutdown. Bootup will not work, It has this chirp that I cannot find to edit. When it shuts down Im good.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:37 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

after you uninstall it and do a soft reset does the soft keys still dont show up
also that file i gave you to put in windows folder did you reset after ?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
after you uninstall it and do a soft reset does the soft keys still dont show up
also that file i gave you to put in windows folder did you reset after ?
The steps I took. unchecked htc sense reboot, then paste it into /windows. Reboot checked htc sense no soft keys. restart again still nothing.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
The steps I took. unchecked htc sense reboot, then paste it into /windows. Reboot checked htc sense no soft keys. restart again still nothing.
thats weird cause i just uninstalled it to load the new cookies 1.6 tab and my keys were still there
Old 03-04-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thats crazy I'm going to try it again. So is there a fix for what we did last night with the stock? I notice the 1st page saying no errors with stock.

edit
maxtcee why you didn't tell me he had a update verison hahaha. Just check it later.......

Last edited by Brooklyncat; 03-04-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Thats crazy I'm going to try it again. So is there a fix for what we did last night with the stock? I notice the 1st page saying no errors with stock.

edit
maxtcee why you didn't tell me he had a update verison hahaha. Just check it later.......
Yeah, stocks are all fixed up. I was not thinking clearly last night with that first fix. I fixed that post and also updated the first post.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
jmart815, the 1st post is dated now March 4th. What was updated exactly.

I think you are doing a great job. Maybe when you update the first post, you can note somewhere what the reason was for the date change.

Keep up the great work
Added a short change log on the first post for 2.5
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Hey jmart518, did you bundle any performance tweaks into this CAB? I'm running it with the CookieMonster home screen mod and I'm always hovering around 85% memory usage and things seem to be progressively slowing down. Are there some tweaks you didn't build in that you recommend?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Hey jmart518, did you bundle any performance tweaks into this CAB? I'm running it with the CookieMonster home screen mod and I'm always hovering around 85% memory usage and things seem to be progressively slowing down. Are there some tweaks you didn't build in that you recommend?
I did add some performance tweaks to speed up Sense and smooth out animations, but in turn, the phone uses more RAM. I wouldn't worry about it if it were in the 60's and 70's, but 85% seems very high, what internet browser are you using? Also, is it always around the 80's or is that after a full day/days of usage?
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio