PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 19, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
i dont know Jmart what do you find more stable 2011 or 2012 besides the messaging ?
overall
To be honest, as far as stability goes, neither one has really given me any problems. Then again, I hard reset and rebuild Sense a thousand times a day trying to get 2.5 working smoother and faster! lol! 2012 feels faster to me, but it could just be the placebo of having a newer build. I also like the new tabs.
I got my hands on a newer version of 2012 that I am working on now, I will let you guys know how it goes.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-20-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
Check this out, I used it for awhile but I preferred Igo 8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gydl_...eature=related) but its a nice application...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cME2UhUgnOY

See Attachment if you like...
Looks nice...BUT... it's not MAP, it needs data to download the map & images. I find it annoying (on metroPCS) where it sometimes I get blank squares.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:55 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Quote:
i dont know Jmart what do you find more stable 2011 or 2012 besides the messaging ?
overall
To be honest, as far as stability goes, neither one has really given me any problems. Then again, I hard reset and rebuild Sense a thousand times a day trying to get 2.5 working smoother and faster! lol! 2012 feels faster to me, but it could just be the placebo of having a newer build. I also like the new tabs.
I got my hands on a newer version of 2012 that I am working on now, I will let you guys know how it goes.
i was gona say mr x got a screaming fast version of 2012 maybe we should hook up with him and get the files
Old 02-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Quote:
overall
Works pretty good . The only problem i have had is that opera 10 B3 causes it to freeze.Most everything else works fine.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 02-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
overall
i was gona say mr x got a screaming fast version of 2012 maybe we should hook up with him and get the files
Ok, I see what he is using. His version has the CFC (compressed) manila files. I will build one with those files and see what it looks like. This would all be so much easier in a kitchen!
Old 02-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

A kitchen is not far off.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Yeah, I am super psyched for this thing to be unlocked! Then the real fun will start!
Old 02-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Almost a VIP

It is getting late in the evening in the UK , probably won't hear anything today. But you never know, we could get lucky.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:23 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Yeah, I am super psyched for this thing to be unlocked! Then the real fun will start!
in the mean time we can always bake hash brownies for now lol
Old 02-20-2010, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

Gave the 2.5.2012 a try, and while it's absolutely beautiful, it is a little too slow on the Imagio's CPU. If SMS/MMS gets faster I might give it another try!

Thank you so much for all your efforts to date on this, and while I am backing it out with a re-flash, I am grateful for the opportunity to have tried 2.5, and really think I should have gotten an HD2 just for all the cool goodies!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio