PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718
Re: Evo 4g on Boost Mobile MMS problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspass View Post
Epic on boost and I'm loving it.......
Are you getting 4g?

sent from mobilepassion.org

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 11-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

mu66zy is a n00b

Whats going on brother? Do you think you would be able to to bless me with the steps to get the Evo ready for Boost? I have boost now and need the Evo in my life. Just got to do you know what to the Evo with the info from my Sanyo Mirro. If you could pm me or let me know somehow I would greatly appreciate it. I'll throw you a couple dollars even.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: boost

740man is a n00b

##data # msl then advanced then mms , change to mm.myboostmobile.com
Old 11-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cstar is a n00b

the evo on boost is done illegally bottom line. no way around it..people with tp2,instincts,or other sprint phones if they got it on boost through the old method of using sprint.com which doesn't work anymore or by starting an account with a boost branded phone then calling boost to switch by giving the esn/meid dec numbers some reps will do it others will let you know you cant. some people keep calling till one rep does it. as for sprint exclusive phones they will not hear me again they will not no hero,evo,epic,moment etc. the system will not allow the dec number. so the only way is to illegally change the esn do all the research you want but there is no other way, people advertising it are only doing so illegally. yeah you can get it done but it's not done in a manner thats legal. I'm suprised they have not closed this thread? but at the least it does explain that this even though is becoming common people that don't know better don't realize it is done illegally. so you buy a phone or a service and don't realize that the person is modifiying not the phone software but the phone identity which is a big difference. rooting,roms,etc do not modify the identity no matter what. it's like trying to use someone elses social security number in a sense it's given to one person only, someone else using it is identity theft. same with esn using it on a different phone is identity phone theft even if you own the donor phone. by the way you people running around getting this done just so you know that phone has another phone out there that still works with the same info....which in time your account will get suspended if both phones are used at the same time. I wrote this not to give information but to alert people that can become victims and not know it.most forums just close threads and say that can't be discussed yeah maybe thats a good approach but then you have all these members not understanding why. I think all the forums that don't want this discussed should put up a sticky alerting members what this is and what are the consequences leave it at that and you wont get numerous threads about the subject. because it is going to become more popular due to craigslist and ebay.so now you know.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

chynagenius is a n00b
Red face Re: Evo 4g on Boost Mobile MMS problem

how? please help me. i am new to all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricomilion View Post
Me to, i totally suport evo on boost.
I have mine on boost and did nothing illegal, i bought the phone (did not stole it) change some settings, (did not messed with phone software i use legally android froyo) and pay my bill every month to boost mobile (did not hacked somebody else's account).
Where is the illegality on that?
You can buy the phone without the contract, so you can use the service you want.
F*** those who Keep posting law forms without understanding what they mean.
Sprint guys are just jealous cause cant beat boost mobile plan prices.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

babyoche is a n00b

boy! why do the illegal, if u can't afford it is not for u.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

mu66zy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricomilion View Post
Me to, i totally suport evo on boost.
I have mine on boost and did nothing illegal, i bought the phone (did not stole it) change some settings, (did not messed with phone software i use legally android froyo) and pay my bill every month to boost mobile (did not hacked somebody else's account).
Where is the illegality on that?
You can buy the phone without the contract, so you can use the service you want.
F*** those who Keep posting law forms without understanding what they mean.
Sprint guys are just jealous cause cant beat boost mobile plan prices.
Whats goin on Rico? Wanted to know if there was any help u could give me on getting the Evo on Boost? Or maybe just lead me in the right direction at least. Please bro I'm in desperate need of help. My Evo is just sittin here lol....hit me at mu66zy@hotmail.com if you have any info for me. I'll even throw you a couple dollars if u want. Appreciate any help you can give brother!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:35 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu66zy View Post
Whats goin on Rico? Wanted to know if there was any help u could give me on getting the Evo on Boost? Or maybe just lead me in the right direction at least. Please bro I'm in desperate need of help. My Evo is just sittin here lol....hit me at *EMAIL* if you have any info for me. I'll even throw you a couple dollars if u want. Appreciate any help you can give brother!
I suggest you pm the user your email and not post in the public forums...bots can pick emails up and spam them to no tomorrow. of course discussing of the topic even on pms is not allowed.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 3G

jason.scorned is a n00b

Hi, can someone tell me if there is another reason why mms is not working on my BoostEvo? I have latest Fresh Rom and have mm.myboostmobile.com or whatever it is, set in the phone correctly but still get ! on sent msgs and 'you are not authorized to view this share' page from boost
Old 01-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: boost mobile

driff56 is a n00b

r u able to fix my mms i have my flashed but no mms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentis Imperium View Post
Well here is the situation... I have my evo 4g unlocked and flashed to be on boost mobile. I recently changed roms to the OMJ rom... Everything works perfectly except my outgoing MMS messages never get delivered. Everything else works including incoming mms and text messages, web, gps, phone...

Is it possible that one of the settings are off? Anyway to check this?

Thanks for any help in advance

Dan

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G