PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 11:53 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Small Crack Near Power Button (Betcha if you check you'll have one) *With Pic*

Day 1 owner, hardware version 0003, My phone is protected by full body ZAGG, Never dropped it and I have a crack.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Small Crack Near Power Button (Betcha if you check you'll have one) *With Pic*

i cant even see what they are talking about in that pic. I dont see one there, and I dont see one on my phone. I have ghost armor, but I didnt use it for the plastic surroundings. just front and back.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:54 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
i cant even see what they are talking about in that pic. I dont see one there, and I dont see one on my phone. I have ghost armor, but I didnt use it for the plastic surroundings. just front and back.
If your referring to the pic in the 1st post your blind if you cant see it.

CW
Old 07-08-2010, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post

CW
Not if he is blind he can't.. maybe his monitor isn't adjusted as perfect as yours.

Droidrox39
Old 07-08-2010, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

MadSquabbles is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
even with the hair line crack and would prefer not to exchange it, especially risking getting a refurbished one with serious problems.
that's my issue too. with all the other quality control issues what's to guarantee that i don't get one that's worse off. i'll be out of my 30 days in 2 days and will be SOL if i have any other "cosmetic" issues pop up.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post

CW
OK... yes, I see it now. I am glad I don't have the crack. Perhaps I will add body armor to that spot as well then. I skipped the trim before, but... looks like I should reconsider.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Same here, never dropped but there is a crack!!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Will there be a recall, mine is real bad

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
The original poster's picture is slightly larger, I've linked it here;

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hrhcie.jpg
Old 07-08-2010, 03:00 PM
War is the answer!

I called sprint they told me to take my phone in but when I took it in they told me they couldnt do anything about it. Im calling them back now.
On the phone with retentions..............

CW

Last edited by WarChild; 07-08-2010 at 03:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G