PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 10:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Official frame cracking thread

sucks mine has one now.. so can i get a replacement based on this defect

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 10-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
If you are past the 30 days
Sprint will probably fix it

If you are with in the 30 days
You can ask for a swap

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
No crack on mine. I have a sedio case on it and a screen protector too.

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre/htc tp
Carrier: sprint

dfve is just getting started
Re: Small Crack Near Power Button (Betcha if you check you'll have one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
0003 no crack
same here, got my phone 7/15/10, its in perfect condition, zero craks chips scratches or blemishes, only a simple rubber cover and a cheap screen protector that i havent even changed out yet total cost of current protection 25 bucks screen sheets (i hafta cut em) n a rubber
total
Old 10-21-2010, 12:41 PM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
If you are past the 30 days
Sprint will probably fix it

If you are with in the 30 days
You can ask for a swap
hmm i thought for physical defects they always replaced
Old 10-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Almost a VIP

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
hmm i thought for physical defects they always replaced
Nope.

My Evo (purchased 10/1 @ sprint store) had glass lifting issue after about 2 weeks of usage, went to a sprint store, and they replaced it w/ a brand new LCD/glass/frame.

That took about a couple of hours in total to fix it, came back home, and found out speaker (ear) no longer worked. Went back to the store, and they offered me to fix it again. I told them either I get a new one, or I'm just going to close the account, having already spending 2 hours prior to this trip on the same day. They swapped it to a new one, and all's good for now.

Rep told me swapping was not a issue since I got the phone on 10/1. (ofcourse I was thinking so wtf was the point of me spending 2 hours before then?).
Old 10-21-2010, 01:34 PM
N00b

Quote:
Nope.

My Evo (purchased 10/1 @ sprint store) had glass lifting issue after about 2 weeks of usage, went to a sprint store, and they replaced it w/ a brand new LCD/glass/frame.

That took about a couple of hours in total to fix it, came back home, and found out speaker (ear) no longer worked. Went back to the store, and they offered me to fix it again. I told them either I get a new one, or I'm just going to close the account, having already spending 2 hours prior to this trip on the same day. They swapped it to a new one, and all's good for now.

Rep told me swapping was not a issue since I got the phone on 10/1. (ofcourse I was thinking so wtf was the point of me spending 2 hours before then?).
did you unroot before you had them replace lcd
Old 10-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
did you unroot before you had them replace lcd
Nope. I had fresh Rom on it and all they checked was any physical damage.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:56 PM
N00b

Quote:
Nope. I had fresh Rom on it and all they checked was any physical damage.
thank you...
Old 10-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thought I had one but it was just a piece of lint on it. LMAO

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G