View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Official frame cracking thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
Nope.

My Evo (purchased 10/1 @ sprint store) had glass lifting issue after about 2 weeks of usage, went to a sprint store, and they replaced it w/ a brand new LCD/glass/frame.

That took about a couple of hours in total to fix it, came back home, and found out speaker (ear) no longer worked. Went back to the store, and they offered me to fix it again. I told them either I get a new one, or I'm just going to close the account, having already spending 2 hours prior to this trip on the same day. They swapped it to a new one, and all's good for now.

Rep told me swapping was not a issue since I got the phone on 10/1. (ofcourse I was thinking so wtf was the point of me spending 2 hours before then?).
did you unroot before you had them replace lcd

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."