PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dave01978 is keeping up the good workdave01978 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cant upload to youtube unless on wifi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
I would leave it alone at this point I dont think people understand your point.... I do but some people just cant get pass the $10. Even with that fee its still less than other providers but if they were to let you upload 20 megs or so we would only have a forum on why is my internet connection so slow. Why can't I do this or that blah blah blah....... Hey I hear people complain about Sprint but my connections have been great I just tested 4g and its fast and I have tried to upload to youtube and since it dont work I just do this....wait for it guys..... use the email address they gave me at youtube and send it up that way..... Uh oh sounds like a solution....try it guys...

You guys need to read, I have the hot spot, so I am not paying an extra $10 its an extra $40.00 i pay, and I just think its a pain that I can upload it via other methods if I need to. And I dont that often, you guys need to learn to read, and as far as me crashing the data, yeah i use like 100MB a month, mainly use it for orders when i am on the road

Old 07-24-2010, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave01978 View Post
You guys need to read, I have the hot spot, so I am not paying an extra $10 its an extra $40.00 i pay, and I just think its a pain that I can upload it via other methods if I need to. And I dont that often, you guys need to learn to read, and as far as me crashing the data, yeah i use like 100MB a month, mainly use it for orders when i am on the road
So you use very little data. And I agree, with the extra fees they collect, it's on them to keep upgrading the system to keep up with demand. We had the same issues when I was a kid on a telephone party line lol
Old 07-24-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Rooted Stock 1.47
Carrier: SPrint

playya is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave01978 View Post
ok all I was saying was try sending thru email see what happens but if you got the hotspot then my bad but then whats the issue. Reading not a problem common sense for some yea... Uploading 14 meg or more file via 3g just because..... guys seriously you dont understand why they wont let you do that.... ok then my bad and carry on fellas
Old 07-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

i mean like i said you can use qik and do it over 3g, just a hassle tho lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G