View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:18 AM
dave01978
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dave01978 is keeping up the good workdave01978 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cant upload to youtube unless on wifi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
I would leave it alone at this point I dont think people understand your point.... I do but some people just cant get pass the $10. Even with that fee its still less than other providers but if they were to let you upload 20 megs or so we would only have a forum on why is my internet connection so slow. Why can't I do this or that blah blah blah....... Hey I hear people complain about Sprint but my connections have been great I just tested 4g and its fast and I have tried to upload to youtube and since it dont work I just do this....wait for it guys..... use the email address they gave me at youtube and send it up that way..... Uh oh sounds like a solution....try it guys...

You guys need to read, I have the hot spot, so I am not paying an extra $10 its an extra $40.00 i pay, and I just think its a pain that I can upload it via other methods if I need to. And I dont that often, you guys need to learn to read, and as far as me crashing the data, yeah i use like 100MB a month, mainly use it for orders when i am on the road